The College Experience

A few minutes passed before Dean released me from the hug. I have finally calmed down from my nightmare, and conversation with Dean. The only conversation I'm dreading now is the one I'm gonna have to have with Sam to apologize.

"Why don't you go back out there and eat some food, Sam and I figured some stuff out, and we need to crash a frat party. I'm gonna shower real quick, you go get changed," Dean said slightly pushing me out of the bathroom.

Sam was laying on the bed I wasn't sleeping in before, and his eyes were closed. I slowly made my way to my bed, sitting on the end. I placed my head in my hands, my arms resting on my knees. I let out a long sigh.

"Are you okay," Sam asked from the bed over, now sitting up as well.

I picked my head up, and looked to him, "I'm better now, thanks." There was an awkward pause before I continued, "You were right, I'm sorry. I do need help. I'm sorry for what I said in the car. I didn't mean it, I was just stressed and scared at that moment."

A soft smile made it's way to Sam's face, "It's okay, I know you didn't mean it. I'm sorry for pushing you. I knew you were scared, and I pushed you too far. I'm sorry."

I laughed lightly, "Truce?"

Sam chuckled, "Truce."

"So... we are going to a frat party?" I asked, a smirk taking over.

Sam chuckled again, "Yeah, a college frat party. Dean and I figured some information out, and we need to ask a few people some questions."

"You mean you have to ask Lori some questions," I said teasing Sam.

"Please don't start, Dean has been teasing me all night about her," Sam begged.

I put my hands up in mock surrender, "Okay, okay, so what do girls usually wear to these things. I've never been."

"That's right you've missed out on the whole college thing," Sam pointed out. He looked at what I was wearing now and chuckled, "Well certainly not that."

I scoffed in mock offense, "What! What's wrong with this," fully knowing I was in my pajamas. I chuckled again, "All I own are skinny jeans and leather."

"Devyn, that's perfect," Sam said, "Here let me help you."

"How are you going to help me," I asked, raising an eyebrow, "You have no fashion sense whatsoever. I mean look at you."

Sam rolled his eyes, "You're forgetting I used to go to parties before you and Dean abducted me."

I smiled at him allowing him to rummage through my bag, and pick out an outfit. He picked out a pair of dark ripped skinny jeans, and one of my black lace tank tops with a deep v-neck. "Okay, not bad," I said in surprise.Sam chuckled and shook his head.

A few minutes later and Dean was making his way out of the bathroom freshly cleaned, and clothed. I subtly looked him up and down before making my own way back into the bathroom.

I put the outfit on that Sam had chosen for me, and was highly impressed. I even went a little above and beyond, lightly curling my hair, and putting it over my shoulders to hide my bandage on my neck. Thank God the strap of my tank top hides the one on my shoulder. I applied some mascara, and eye liner. I even applied a red lipstick. I smiled at my appearance in the mirror. I look a hundred times better than I did just a half hour ago.

I made my way out of the bathroom, and the boys looked at me. Sam had a proud smile on his face, rubbing it in my face that he did have a sense of style, and Dean looked me up and down as a smirk made its way onto his face.