Where Are All The Children?

It's been two weeks since we had that case in Texas, and I'm super excited that we finally have a case in Wisconsin. About six days ago I got stitches taken out of three of my scratch marks on my stomach. The third one was the deepest, so the stitches had to stay on a little longer, and they are coming out today! It didn't hurt to breathe or move anymore which is a plus, but my ankle was still pretty bad. Although I didn't need to rely on my cane anymore, I just had the boot now. I still kept the cane though, never knowing when I'm gonna need a weapon.

I still was struggling with the whole sleeping thing though, I'd probably get at most three hours every night. My mind was still plagued with nightmares. The good thing though, is I think my brain has fully healed, I haven't had a headache in about five days which is really nice. I also have been talking a lot more, and I think I'm starting to annoy the boys a bit.

"Hey, happy pants. Why are you so happy today," Dean asked from the front seat of the impala.

"I finally get these last stitches taken out of me today," I beamed, "The sooner we get to this motel room, the sooner Sammy here can remove these things."

The two boys chuckled at me and then Sam turned to Dean and asked, "Are you sure this town is the right place, because every place I've looked it's showing up dry."

"The coordinates are right, Sam," Dean deadpanned, "Dad wouldn't have sent us coordinates if it wasn't important."

"Well, I'm telling you I looked, and all I found was a big steamy pile of nothing," Sam sassed back. "If dad is sending us hunting or something, I don't know what."

"Maybe he will meet us there," I spoke up, even though I doubt that is what will happen.

Sam laughed and said, "Yeah, because he's been so easy to find up until this point."

I rolled my eyes and sat back in the seat. My ankle started to throb a bit, so I elevated it up onto the seat.

"Don't worry I'm sure there is something for us to kill there. I know this because I'm the oldest, which means I'm always right," Dean said, smirking.

Sam looked at Dean incredulously and said, "No it doesn't!"

"Yeah, it totally does," Dean replied back quickly, turning to look at Sam.

I chuckled at the two, always acting ten years younger than what they were. I leaned my head against the window and saw a sign that said, "Fitchburg, Wisconsin. A place to call home." I scoffed at the cheesy line, and decided to catch some shut eye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up, sleepyhead," Someone yelled as they shook my shoulder.

I jolted awake, and smacked the person next to me, which earned a yelp. I opened my eyes and glared at the stupid man in front of me.

"Seriously," I yelled annoyed.

"I'm sorry, sheesh, I just wanted to know if you wanted any coffee," Dean said rubbing his arm.

I huffed in annoyance and nodded my head as I got out of the car. Once I was out I stretched out my arms and said, "I want the biggest size they have, black with two shots of espresso."

"Are you trying to die," Sam asked, teasing me from the other side of the car.

I rolled my eyes and made my way over to him as Dean walked across the street to get our drinks.

"How are you doing," Sam asked, looking down at me as I leaned against the car next to him.

I sighed and said, "I'm better. A little tired, but this coffee will definitely help with that."