No Survivors

I wanted to go back to the motel and change back into regular clothes before taking the substance to Dean's friend to look at, but no, I am stuck wearing this skirt for a little longer. I looked like a mess. I mean, I have a massive rip in my skirt, I have blisters, and I got a cut on my arm from the fence. While Dean's friend was looking at the substance, Dean was patching me up.

"We are gonna have to get you a new skirt," Dean said with a smirk as he cleaned my wound.

"Ha, ha, mock me, but you try hopping a fence in a pencil skirt," I retorted.

Dean kept smirking, "You know you looked hot jumping that fence."

My face scrunched in confusion. What the hell is he going on about, "Excuse me?"

He laughed at my reaction, "Seriously. I don't know any other woman who could've jumped a fence in that thing. It was hot, kind of like in a movie."

I punched his shoulder, scoffing at him, but I couldn't help the smile that made its way onto my face, "Real mature, Dean. Real mature."

After putting a bandage on the cut, we made our way back to his friend's office. "The stuff was covered in sulfur," He said to us as we joined him and Sam.

"Are you sure," Sam asked.

"Take a look for yourself," he said, "Now, if you excuse me, I have an idiot to go fire."

Dean made his way behind the desk to look at the substance, "Hm, you know there aren't many things that leave a sulfur residue."

"A possession?" Sam asked.

"That would explain why George would be able to open the emergency exit door during a flight," I explained.

"But why would something possess a guy to take down a whole plane?" Dean asked.

"It doesn't make sense. I mean, you ever hear of something like this before?" Sam asked, confused.

"Never," Dean said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------We made it back to the motel room, and I have never been happier. I never stripped out of clothes faster in my life, in the bathroom, obviously. I am so happy to be in my jeans and leather jacket again.

When I walked out of the bathroom, the boys were already changed, and Sam was researching as per usual. He already somehow had stuff all over the wall behind him.

"Every religion has something that explains possession," Sam started to explain to Dean and me.

I was putting my clothes in my bag, and Dean was lacing up his boots, "I mean, we've never seen anything like this."

I made my way next to Dean to put on my boots as Sam continued to explain to us, "That is not entirely true. According to Japanese beliefs, some demons are related to natural disasters."

"And this one causes plane crashes," I asked.

Dean got up from the spot next to me, walking over to Sam, "Alright, so we got a Demon all caught up with the times and found a way to up the body count?"

"Yup, and who knows how many planes it's brought down before this one," Sam said.

Dean scoffed, turning around starting to pace back and forth, "What?" I asked him."This isn't our normal gig. This is big," Dean explained, then looked to his brother, "I just wish dad was here."

Sam looked upset as he said, "Yeah, me, too."

I felt bad for the boys, they have one parent left, and they have no idea where he is. They just wanted to find their father, and John was not making it easy for them either. I'm gonna have to kick his ass for putting them through this, in a way, putting me through this. I mean, I have to take care of these guys while John's doing god knows what. It's not fair to anyone.