Cages

I was slowly coming too. I heard muffled voices, and felt a throbbing pain in my shoulder. My eyes felt heavily, so it was difficult to open them. They must have hit me pretty hard. I was finally able to open one eye, but immediately closed it due to the bright light hanging over me. Confusion passed through me though because I could've sworn I saw metal above me.

I then opened my eyes and saw that I was right, metal bars were laid diagonally over me crisscrossing. I looked to my side and saw the same. I must be in a cage or something. I heard a grunt from the cage next over, and let out a groan myself from the pain that was surfacing in my head, and the throbbing radiating from my wound in my shoulder.

"Devyn," Someone shouted next to me.

I groaned again as I tried to roll over to sit up, only to lay back down. As I tried to sit up I was overcome by dizziness.

"Devyn! Hey, are you, okay," the same voice asked.

"You know this chick," an unfamiliar voice asked from across the room.

I brought my right hand up to shield my eyes and looked up in confusion, "Ugh, where am I?"

"Devyn, can you answer me, please," The familiar voice I heard earlier pleaded.

I looked up and saw Sam, on the other side of the metal barrier, "Sam? Oh my God!"

I tried to sit up again, but was hit with a wave of dizziness accompanied by nausea. I groaned, but pushed through it so I could at least sit up.

"Devyn, you don't look so, good. Maybe you should lay back down," Sam said, worry lacing his voice.

I looked over to him with hooded eyes, still not being able to open them all the way, "I need to sit up."

"You look like you're gonna throw up," Sam pointed out.

I closed my eyes for a moment trying to get away from the nausea and said, "Well, you get hit over the head with a baseball bat, then you tell me how you feel."

I opened my eyes again, and was met with Sam's worried one's as he asked, "Does Dean know you're missing."

I winced as my uncovered wound grazed against the wall and I was able to get out, "Probably not. He left the motel room, and he went to do some research. I told him I was safe."

Sam closed his eyes and brought his hand up to his nose. He was angry, but worried I could tell. The second Winchester to be angry with me. This is new, I'm usually angry at them.

"We need to get out of here," Sam said in a matter of fact tone.

He walked to the other side of his cage, and started to pull at something. After a few moments it finally gave, and the door opened, along with the man across from us.

"Maybe it was a glitch," the man said as he slowly got out of his cage.

"I think you should get back in, Jankens," Sam warned.

"Look do you want to get out," He said quickly, cautiously walking toward his freedom.

"Of course, but that was too easy," Sam continued to try and convince the man to get back in his cage.

Jankens turned towards us and said, "I'm going to get out of here, and I am goig to get help."

"I think you should listen to Sam, get back in before any of us get hurt," I spoke up from my spot on the ground in my cage.

"Jankens, this might be a trap," Sam yelled as Jankens left the room.

As soon as the man left the room we were in the doors automatically shut and locked themselves. Sam and I sat in silence, but it was interrupted by mangled screams coming from outside.