Headaches

Shortly after Dean and I had our little conversation in the car we pulled up to a bar, and since I had slept for six hours I needed to use the bathroom. As soon as we entered I made a beeline for the bathroom, which earned me a small giggle from Dean behind me.

As I was leaving the little ladies room I saw Sam grab Dean, and push him aggressively into the bar, away from some random person. I quickly ran over to them."What the hell is going on here," I yelled.

Sam looked at me and said, "Maybe you should keep an eye on your man here, he's been harassing this cop."

I shared a look with Dean, "Next time keep your hands off my man," I fake, kind of, seethed and walked away with Dean. We made our way outside, and the second we reached the car I asked, "What the hell was that?"

Dean leaned against his car, and shrugged his shoulders, "That's the dead cop's partner, we had to gain his trust somehow, so he could tell us the information we need to know. Plus I wanted some alone time with you."

I smirked at him, "Oh really."

Dean grinned as he took my face in his hands, and started to kiss me, "Yeah, sweetheart," he said, pulling away.

I combed my hand through the back of his hair pulling his face back to mine, this time the kiss was more intense. Dean grabbed my waist, and lifted me on top of the trunk of the car, and I instantly wrapped my legs around him. He pulled my red flannel back, so he could have more access to my neck and chest. His lips parted from mine, and I leaned my head back a bit making it easier for him to kiss my neck. One of my arms was helping support me in the car as I leaned back a little, and my other one was still in his hair. I let out a soft gasp, and his lips met my sweet spot.

He lifted his head slightly as he said, "You didn't have to push me so hard in there."

Confused I asked, slightly out of breath, "What."

Dean simply nodded his head signaling someone behind me. When I looked I saw Sam making his way towards us. I groaned in annoyance, and jumped off the car with the help of Dean. Dean leaned on the car, me doing the same next to him.

"I had to sell it didn't I," Sam defended himself, "Anyway, Walter Kelly was a good cop, top of his class."

"What about his home," Dean questioned.

"He and his wife had a few fights, but it was mostly smooth sailing. They were even talking about having kids," Sam explained.

I looked to Dean in confusion and asked, "Why the hell would he kill his wife and himself, then?"

Dean looked at me, "I don't know. Something must have made him do it. What did the cop tell you about the asylum," Dean targeted the last question to Sam.

Sam smirked and replied, "A lot."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Last time I jumped a fence, I was wearing a skirt, remember," I asked Dean as we approached the asylum.

Dean smirked and said, "How could I forget."

I rolled my eyes playfully at him as he helped my hop the fence, him and Sam following suit. We entered the Roosevelt Asylum through one of the back entrances, so we wouldn't get caught. Sam opened the door, and it squeaked loudly as it opened. I cringed at the sound, and was met with the sight of graffiti all over the walls of the room we entered.

"So apparently, the cops chased the kids through here," Sam started to explain to us as we made our way deeper into the dilapidated asylum, "and into the south wing."