Bobby

Dean's POV:

"Lay her on the bed," I commanded Ryan as we entered our hotel room. Ryan obeyed, laying Devyn down gently on the bed, then sitting next to her, taking her hand on his.

"Why the hell does this keep happening to her," Ryan asked in worry and confusion.

"We don't know," I shot back as I paced the small room anxiously, then asked, "Why the hell hasn't dad called back?"

"Dean, why the hell did you stop me from getting that demon back there!" Sam snapped from his spot on the bed next to the one Devyn was lying unconscious on.

I stopped in my tracks, trying to focus on one thing at a time, but too much was running through my mind. I looked to Sam and glared, "Because that thing isn't worth losing you, damn it!"

Sam huffed in his position and looked away from me in anger. I moved my gaze to Devyn, and my expression softened. I let out a long sigh, trying to release my anxiety, but it didn't seem to work that well. I rubbed my hands down my face, then back up and through my hair—a habit of mine in stressful situations.

"We waisted a bullet in that house. When dad finds out, he's gonna be pissed," I said, turning my attention back to Sam.

"Why don't you try calling him," Ryan suggested, not taking his eyes off his sister.

I nodded my head and whipped my phone out, quickly dialing his number, and waited a few seconds before he picked up, "Dad!"

"Hi, Dean," Meg's voice came through.

I tensed and asked through clenched teeth, "Where the hell is he?" Sam and Ryan's attention is fully on me now, worry all over their faces.

Meg giggled and said, "You're never gonna see your old man ever again."

My eyes widened, and I hung up the phone. I stared ahead at the wall as I started to panic. I looked to the table and picked up the colt, and started to pack my bag frantically.

"Wow, wow! What did she say," Sam said, shooting up from his seated position.

I stopped for a second then said, "They have him,"

"MEg?" Sam asked, although I knew it was more of a statement.

I nodded, then Ryan asked, "Why are you rushing to leave? We need to make sure Devyn wakes up and is okay."

"They know where we are. They have our dad and are probably coming for us now. We need to leave immediately. I understand your worry about Devyn, I do, but we need to all get out of here now," I explained. "Plus, if we get away from this town, maybe she will finally wake up."

The boys nodded as I started to pack up Devyn's belongings, and soon we were on the road. I drove while Ryan sat in the back with Devyn's head laying carefully in his lap. I hoped as soon as we got out f this town, she'd wake.

"Okay, so I'm assuming that they are holding dad hostage so they can get the gun from us and exchange," I started as I rounded the street corner quickly.

"Did Meg say anything about an exchange?" Sam questioned, and I stayed silent, which was answer enough. "Why don't we finish the job. We have everything we need and the colt!" Sam exclaimed, still not happy I stopped him earlier from going back in the house.

"Listen, everything stops until we find dad, and Devyn wakes up, understand," I said through clenched teeth, keeping my eyes on the road.

Sam was quiet for a minute then said, "All right. How do we find him then?"

"We could go to the warehouse John went to and look for clues there," Ryan suggested from the back seat. I nodded in agreement, but Sam didn't.

He scoffed and said, "You really think these demons would leave a trail for us to follow?'