Jealousy

WARNING: ADULT THEMES AKA SEX (PS: DEVYN HAS AN IUD :) )

After taking a look at the crime scene, and conversing a bit with Cassie we all went back to the motel and deviced a half ass plan, but hey, it was a plan.

I was sitting on the bed trying to put my heels on and Sam walked over to Dean who was fixing his tie in the mirror, "I have to say one thing, she is fearless."

"Mhmm," Dean replied stil concentrated on his tie, struggling a bit.

"I bet she knocked you on your ass a couple times," I teased as I stood to tuck my blouse into my pants, smirking at his reflection. Dean rolled his eyes at me, but smirked a little as well.

"You know what's interesting is that you two never really look at each other. You look at her when she's not looking. She checks you out when you look away. It's just an interesting observation," Sam said looking at Dean with a little disapproval. Dean's eyes traveled to Sam, and then back to the mirror.

He refused to make eye contact with me as I said, "That is observationally interesting."

"We should go," Dean said walking out of the motel room to his car.

I looked to Sam with a hurt expression on my face, and he looked at me with sympathy in his eyes. I let out a heavy sigh picking up my blazer and headed out of the motel room myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked up to two men, and I trailed slightly behind the boys, feeling smaller than usual. Inferior in a sense. Cassie was so strong, and fought for everything in her life. She took no one's crap, and I was just weak little Devyn that everyone had to take care of all the time. I zoned out most of the interrogation stuck in thought. Bringing myself down even more the more I thought about how weak I have become over the course of this year. I also couldn't help but think, if Dean really did love me then why the hell would he be sharing scandalous glances with Cassie!

"Devyn, let's go," Sam said as the boys were leaving.I gulped and looked to the ground as I followed them silently.

"You know I was thinking, have you ever heard of the flying Dutchmen," Dean started.

"Uh- yeah. A ghost ship with an evil spirit. It was basically a part of him," Sam said.

"What if we were dealing with the same thing here," Dean offered. "You know, phantom truck is some sort of extension of some ghost reinacting past crimes."

"That would make sense, all of its victims have been black men," Sam said.

"I think it's more than that. I think this is connected to Cassie and her family," Dean explained what he was thinking to us.

"Okay, well I'll go work that angle. I'll go talk to her," Sam said, sending a glance my way. "I have to ask, what is going on with you two?"

Dean shifted and was avoiding eye contact, "Okay, um, yeah. Maybe we were a little more involved than I said previously. A lot more, and I told her everything about me."

I cleared my throat and kicked a rock, looking to the ground, "You loved her."

"You were in love with her, and you dumped her," Sam said confused.

"She dumped him," I explained. I knew about Cassie, Dean told me. It was a long time ago, and he was heartbroken about it because she was the first person he ever loved. I looked away from the boys and out to the lake as the jealousy started to take over again. My face is hardening.