We Are The Same

We barged into Max's house and saw him and his step-mom in the kitchen, just like they were in my vision. Max jumped, and seemed a little angry that we were interrupting him, not that he knew we knew about it though.

"Father's? Who's this," Mrs. Miller asked.

"Uh, Max can we talk to you for a moment, please," Sam asked nicely.

Max had tears in his eyes and he asked, "About what?"

"It's private, we wouldn't want to bother your mother with it. It won't be long though, please," Sam said politely.

Max and his mom shared a look before he agreed and started to follow us. Dean reached to open the door but it quickly shut on its own and all the windows were shut."You're not priests," Max shouted at the boys, but then looked at all of us, "Who are you!"

Dean went for his gun, but it flew to Max. Max picked up the gun and aimed it at us. I was standing in the middle of the boys so they both put an arm infront of me, shielding me from the danger.

Max and his mom started to yell at each other. Max threw his mom into the kitchen table and knocked her out.

"Who are you people," Max shouted again.

"Max, calm down please. We just want to talk to you," Sam responded calmly, putting his hands up to show we mean no harm.

"Yeah, right! That's why you brought this, right," Max shouted waving the gun a bit, clutching his head.I jumped at the volumn of his voice and grabbed Dean's arm squeezing it tightly. Max had this crazy look in his eye's and I had a really bad feeling, which I'm starting to trust a lot more lately.

Sam took a step toward Max and said, "It was a mistake. So was lying about who we are, but no more lying Max. Okay, just please! Just hear me out."

Max lowered his hand from his head, but kept the gun trained on us, "About what!"

"I saw you do it. I saw you kill your dad and your uncle before it happened," Sam explained.

Max relaxed a little, "What," He asked confused.

"I'm having visions Max, we both are," Sam said pointing at me, "about you."

Max was breathing heavily, and responded, "You're crazy."

I finally found the courage to speak through my fear and said, "No, what's crazy is watching you kill your mother with that knife on the table. You made it go through her eye, Max."Dean grabbed my hand and squeezed it and gave us both worried looks. I gulped and looked back to Max.

"I think I was drawn to you for some reason. I think I'm here to help you," Sam said, still calm.

Max turned his gaze to me and aimed the gun my way, "And what about you?"

Dean shielded me from the gun and I gulped, "Max, I just want what's best for you, okay, please."

"No one can help me!" he shouted, taking a step towards us.

"Let us try. Devyn and I will get Dean and your mom out of here," Sam said calmly. How he is staying so calm is blowing my mind. My whole body is shaking and I have this horrible uneasy feeling clenching at my chest.

The room started to shake, and a small headache started to form at the front of my head as Max said, "No one is leaving this house!"

"Okay, they don't have to, they can - they can just go upstairs," I offered, trying to smile at him.

"I am not leaving you two down here alone with him," Dean protested.

I didn't want to leave Dean's side, but this kid only seemed to calm down around Sam, and I don't think he's going to let me go because he know's I'm like him. Thanks, Sam.