Phantom Attacker

We never actually went to Vegas, which is very unfortunate. I wouldn't have been able to do anything anyway since, you know, my shoulder has a hole in it. Instead we are actually headed to Hibbing, Minnesota. The one thing I've noticed since I've started hunting is all the scrazy supernatural stuff tends to happen more frequently in the Midwest. I don't know why, and I don't really care, but it's still really strange.

We were all currently in a motel room getting dressed, well Dean was assisting me, into officer uniforms. I made it clear that if I couldn't actually hunt, hunt then I'm giong to help in every other way, which included inferviewing people, and doing research. With my luck though, I'll probably end up in the middle of it like always.

"Here let me help you," Dean said, gently manovering my left arm into the sleeve of my brown coat.

I winced a little, but tried to give him a grateful smile, "Thanks."

"You know you should probably just stay here and rest. I mean you just got shot like five days ago," Sam offered.

I looked up at the boys irritated, "That's not what we discussed."They rolled their eyes and gave up on arguing with me rather quickly, knowing I'm way too stubborn and would ultimately win anyway. "Anyway, what exactly happened here, again," I asked, and Dean assisted me with my shoes.

"All we know is that some little kid saw a man disappear," Dean explained.

I furrowed my eyebrows and said, "Well that doesn't really give us anything to narrow down possibilities."

"No, it doesn't," Sam agreed, "that is why we are going to interview the family."I nodded my head and stood up, and made my way to the car alongside the boys.

Sam has been letting me sit in the front, so I wouldn't be in pain while driving. The back was small, and although I was a small person, I still didn't have much room to get comfortable. This caused me to have extreme pain in my shoulder. In the front I was able to rest my left arm on the middle concol comfortably, which eased the pain tremendously.

We haven't really had time to go get pain killers, so I've just been suffering through the amount of pain I've been feeling. If I moved a certain way, or even sneezed I had to stop moving, and wait the pain out. It hasn't been fun, but it's also something I've dealt with before, unfortunately.

The boys have been very patient with me, which I'm very grateful for. They have also been helping me with all my daily activities, although sometimes they can be a little overbearing. I smiled in my spot, thinking about how happy I am to have them in my life.

Dean looked over and smiled softly and asked, "What are you smiling about over there?"

I blinked a few times and looked over to Dean then back to Sam and said, "I'm just really lucky to have you two in my life."

Sam grinned at me, and patted my right shoulder. Dean looked at me a little confused and said, "What were you thinking about, you seemed really deep in thought?"

I smiled sweetly at him and said, "Well, I was thinking about how patient you gys have been with me the past few days, and how helpful you've been. I also was thinking about how much I love you."

Sam fake gagged and Dean smiled taking my left hand carefully, "You know your perfect right, and that I'd do anything for you, right?"

I squeezed his hand, and winced a little at the small pain that radiated down my arm and said, "I know. You've proven that time and time again."

"I think I liked it better when you guys weren't a thing," Sam said from the back seat. We all chuckled.

Shortly after we arrived at the home of the boy who saw the man disappear, and we knocked on the door. The woman who answered let us into her home.