Screwdrivers and Wires

Once I made my way down the steps, I was met with worried glances from Sam and Missouri as they were explaining to Jenny what was happening to their house, and how we were going to fix it. Jenny went upstairs to pack some bags so she could take her and her kids to a hotel until we were done. We all left the house together.

I quickly made my way to the passenger seat, and sat earning a weird look from Sam. Sam looked to Dean, and he shrugged. Missouri looked to me with knowing eyes, she's probably reading my thoughts right now. I didn't want to sit with Missouri in the back, I wanted to be as close to Dean right now as possible because he was the only one I wasn't mad at right now. Dean sat in his seat, and started to drive back to Missouri's place.

He looked over to me before hesitantly placing his hand on my thigh. I jumped slightly as the contact, but put my hand over his squeezing it. I never moved my head though to look at him, I just kept my gaze outside, trying to distract my brain.

When we got to Missouri's place she threw a bunch of ingredients on her table, and started to shove them into little bags for each of us explaining, "We are going to put these in the house, in the walls of the house. On the north, west, south, and east corners of each floor of the house. The basement, first floor, second floor, and attic."

"We are going to be punching holes in the drywall, Jenny is gonna love that," Dean said sarcastically earning an eye roll from Missouri. Usually I would laugh or giggle at the comment, but I couldn't bring myself to even smile. I was still so mad at everything happening around me, so I just kept to myself and cut some stuff up for Missouri keeping quiet the whole time.

"So this will destroy the spirits," Sam questioned her.

Missouri nodded and replied, "It should. It should purify the house completely. We each take a floor, but we work fast. Once the spirits know what we are doing they will try to stop us."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about an hour we were back at the house, not a word being said as we all entered. "Okay, what floor's are you guys taking?" I asked quietly. The other three spun around shocked that I finally said something.

"Oh, um... I'll take the first floor," Dean said.

"I got the basement," Missouri confirmed.

"I got second," Sam stated, avoiding eye contact.

I rolled my eye's and said, "Alright guess, I'll take the attic then."

Knowing where we were all supposed to go, we all took four small bags and went our separate ways. I walked up the stairs, and saw the opening to the attic down the hall. I pulled the string hanging down to pull down the ladder to get up there. As in swung open, it let out a loud creaking noise.

"Jesus," I muttered under my breath.

I made my way up into the dusty attic, and looked for the perfect spots to put these things. The attic was small, only a few boxes containing miscellaneous items were lying around. I saw a toolbox and grabbed a hamer to make it easier to put holes in the walls.

I put a bag in each of the walls. When I made it to the third wall, the light turned off. I grumbled in annoyance and took my phone out turning the flashlight on making my way to the last corner. I heard my phone beep signalling a low battery. How the hell is that possible it was just at eighty percent?

I cautiously made my way toward the last wall, fully aware that the angry spirit was now aware of what we were doing. I had to be careful. I heard something fall over behind me, and turn. As I turned around I felt something fly into my shoulder, exactly where I was stabbed last time. The memory playing clearly in my head.