First Time

A/N

A lot of smut coming your way. I tried to write it as PG as sex could be written, so enjoy. If you don't like that type of stuff you can just skip this chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, so Sanford Ellicott is the distant relative of the one and only Dr. James Ellicott," I started to explain.

"Oh, a doctor, just like his daddy," Dean said playfully.

"Yeah, literally. He is a psychiatrist just like Sanford was," Sam said, looking over my shoulder at the computer I was working at.

"Maybe crazy runs in the family," Dean teased again.

"Dean, the commentary is not helping," I deadpanned.

"Okay," He said rolling his eyes at me, "well which one of us is due for an appointment."

Sam and I both snickered, raising our hands, both of us saying, "Me."

Dean rolled his eyes again, "Okay, Sam, you go. You got the whole people thing down to a t. Plus while you are gone me and Devyn can have some alone time."I scoffed and hit him in the arm playfully, as a mischievous smile made its way to my face. Sam just rolled his eyes and left the motel room.

"So," I started, smirking at Dean, "what exactly did you want to do with our alone time," I asked, getting onto his lap, and combing my hands through his hair.

He closed his eyes and hummed, "Well as much as I would love to do this.."

"Dean," I said, frowning playfully at him.

Dean smiled at me, "We have plenty of time, I'm just worried about you, and I know you. You will ignore this conversation for as long as possible."

I continued to play with his hair, and I leaned down to place a soft kiss on his lips, "What conversation." I pulled away from his mouth, and started to kiss down his neck.

Dean groaned in frustration, "Devyn, you're making this extremely difficult."

I smiled against his neck and mumbled, "That's the point, babe," and I continued to attack his neck, leaving hickeys behind.

Dean's hands moved down to my hips and he moved me off of his lap, and next to him on the bed. I huffed in annoyance, and looked up at him."Devyn," He said, worry clouding his eyes.

I looked away, "Dean, I had a conversation with Missouri back in Lawrence." Dean nodded his head, signaling me to continue. "She said that I possessed a gift, just like my mom. She said that my," I scrunch my face in confusion trying to find a word to use, "my uhm... abilities, I guess, are starting to grow stronger. Missouri said that I am kind of like her, that I can sense stuff normal people can't."I brought my eyes to Dean's searching for anything, since he stayed quiet after my explanation.

"Devyn...," Dean started.

"I don't want this gift, Dean. I think whatever it is was affecting me at the asylum earlier. It felt like there was this negative energy surrounding me, drowning me, and every time you and Sam were arguing my headache intensified. I almost fell over when I touched that damn name tag, that's how I knew we had to look into Sanford. I could- I could sense it," I rambled nervously.

Dean grabbed my hands to stop me from picking at my fingers, "Devyn, why didn't you tell me sooner. It's been weeks, sweetheart."

"I'm so sorry, Dean. I'm scared. I don't want this. I thought if I told you that I would just be another problem for you to solve. I mean we already have to figure out what is happening to Sam. I just. I-I..."