Time To Go Home

"Listen, we need to go talk to the husband," Sam said.

I gave him a crazy look. Is he for real right now? The cops have Dean, and he wants to have an interview with this man.

"Look, I'll do it real quick, okay, five minutes, and I'll be back. Then we can go get Dean, but we need the information to stop Constance," Sam explained to me, but also trying to calm me down.

Sighing heavily, I gave in, and he got out of the car to do the "interview." I was too anxious to attempt to do it, so he went in alone for this one. He didn't seem to mind, though.

As Sam said, he was back in five minutes. "Did you get what we needed," I asked as he got into the car?

"Yeah, I did. We need to go to her house. That's where she's buried," Sam said.

"Okay, let's go get Dean, so we can go burn the bitch," I said to Sam.

"Listen, I know you're worried about Dean, but he can take care of himself. You know as well as I do that he will find a way out of there. We need to finish this, okay. It's almost night, which means she gonna strike again," Sam said.

Damn it! Why does he always have to be right? He started the car, giving him a very annoyed look and a very exaggerated hand movement to go. Constance, time to go bye-bye

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam and I were driving almost to Constance's old house when his phone went off. Digging in his pockets, he grabbed his phone, answering with "You're Welcome."

Dean. It has to be; we did send in that fake 911 phone call to get him out because I wouldn't stop worrying about him.

"The husband was unfaithful, which means we are dealing with a woman in white, and we are heading to the old house now-" Sam stopped mid-sentence, no doubt Dean cutting him off.

"I just don't understand why he hasn't burned the body," Sam replied to Dean.

"Can you please put the call on speaker," I asked Sam impatiently?

Quickly Sam switched to the speaker as Dean said, "Dad left Jericho, I found his journal."

Shocked, I said, "That doesn't make sense. He never leaves that thing behind."

"Yeah, well, he did this time," Dean said, "and he left coordinates for us to follow."

"Where too?" Sam asked.

"I'm not sure yet," Dean said.

Before anything else should happen, I saw Constance standing in the middle of the road, us gaining on her.

"Sam, watch out!" I yelled.

Sam dropped his phone and slammed on the breaks. Once the car was stopped, I looked around, and she was nowhere to be seen. The next thing I heard was my name being yelled, and then everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was slowly coming too, my head throbbing. That bitch knocked me out! I was quickly brought out of my thoughts from Sam screaming in pain next to me. I finally opened my eyes to see Constance on top of Sam digging her fingers into his chest. I went to grab my gun I always kept in my leather jacket, but Constance grabbed my neck. She had one hand in Sam's chest and one around my neck. I was quickly losing air, and it was getting difficult to breathe. I was frantically reaching around for my gun, but it was too far away. My vision started to go dark again, but a shout was heard from outside. The next thing I know, something hard hit me in my shoulder. I let out a yelp of pain.

"Devyn! Are you okay?" I heard Dean from outside the car.

I was still trying to gather myself and get some more air into my lungs. I jumped when I heard Constance in the back seat, "I can never go home."

Confused, I looked to Sam, "She's afraid to go inside,"

Angry, Sam slammed on the gas pedal and said, "I'm taking you home."

The car crashed into the house, and I hit my head again. I'm pretty sure I blacked out for a second, too, until Dean came over to help me out of the car.

"Devyn, are you okay? Can you move?" Dean asked, concern and worry written all over his face. "Sam you?"

My vision was blurry, so now I'm definitely sure I have a concussion. Nodding my head at Dean, he carefully helped me out of the car. He put his hand on each of my shoulders to hold me up.

"Are you sure your okay? You don't look okay?" Dean said, worried.

"I'm fine," I was able to get out, "Help Sammy."

Before I knew what was happening, we were all pinned against the car by a cabinet. Constance was gaining on us, but her kids appeared at the top of the steps in the house. They came down and hugged her, and they all disappeared into a puddle. Once that was over, the power holding the cabinet to us was lost, and the boys pushed it away.

I let out a grunt of pain as the force was released, hearing that must of flipped something in the boy's brains because they both came to my aide. I hit Dean in the chest, "Son of a Bitch. You shot me with salt."

We all let out a laugh short-lived because my head hurt, and everything was still blurry. I went to take a step to get back into the car but stumbled a little.

"Wow, wow, wow. Hey, let me help you," Dean grabbed me, helping me to the back seat of the car. "What's wrong?"

"The bitch hit my head pretty hard. I'm just a bit dizzy, is all," I explained.

"Okay, alright, just sleep it off while we drive this one home to Stanford," Dean said, pointing to Sam.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at Sam's place. This was kind of sad. Even though Sam is a pain in the ass, it was enjoyable working this case with him. I wish he would stay with us, but I'm happy he's trying to make a life for himself, just like my brother is.

"Maybe I can catch up with you guys sometime," Sam said, stepping out of the car.

"Yeah, maybe," Dean said, putting on a fake smile.

"Bye, Sammy," I said, doing the same.

As Sam made his way into the building, I hopped into the front seat, and we drove off. We didn't get far before I noticed a fire in Sam's apartment.

Panicked, I hit Dean's shoulder, "Dean, look. Sam's, there's something wrong."

Fear was the only emotion I saw in Dean's eyes before he got out of the car and ran to Sam's place. I followed right behind him. I am not losing another person close to me. When we got up to his room, Sam was on his bed screaming his girlfriend's name. My gaze followed him to the ceiling, where I found Jessica sliced up and burning. We quickly grabbed Sam and ran out of the apartment.

Sam was over digging around in Dean's trunk, me and Dean standing to the side watching the fire department put out the fire.

"Was that the thing that killed your mom, that- that killed my parents," I asked Dean quietly.

Dean looked over to Sam and then met my eyes, "Yeah, yeah, it is." Dean said.

I let out a sigh, the same time a tear rolling out my face, "Damn it," I said quietly.

This son of a bitch has taken too much from us. What motive did it have to kill Jessica, my parents, their mom? One thing is for sure, and I was gonna kill it, no matter what. I'm gonna kill the evil son of a bitch.

1/30/2021- Edited

3/2/2022- 1,000 READS! WOOHOO!!!