Gunshot

"Sam seriously what the hell are we supposed to do," I yelled, starting to breath quicker due to being in such a small space.

"Devyn, I don't know," Sam said pointedly.

I raised my eyebrows in slight shock, but ignored him. I went back to pushing and kicking at the door, but it still wouldn't budge. After a few more moments I punched the door and yelled out in frustration.

"Dean is up there with no weapons, and that psycho has a gun. What if-" I started to say but was cut of by a sharp pain in my head. I hunched over in pain and my hand shot up to my head.

"Devy-" Sam started to say but was cut off by his own groaning in pain.

This can't be good. We are about to have another vision, and I really don't want to see this one. There are two options Max's mom or Dean, and I don't want to see Dean die.

I let out another groan as I fell to my knee's clutching my head. Sam follows suit.I saw Max enter the room, and take the gun out of his jacket while throwing Dean across the room with so much force he broke the wall. Dean quickly got up though and went to stand in front of Max's mom. Max pointed the gun at Dean, and shot him right in the center of his head. Dean fell to the ground dead.

I was brought out of the vision and screamed, "No!!!"

Tears were streaming down my face as I looked up to Sam. He had the same petrified look on his face that I had. We were always late, we haven't been able to save anyone yet, and Dean he was gonna die if we don't get out of here. I was shaking and breathing heavily, and my chest started to tighten up.

Sam stood and started to pound on the door screaming in frustration, and desperation. I couldn't stop thinking about how I'm gonna lose the man I love. He's always in danger. Even when we take him out of the situation he seems to attract it. I was drawn away from my thoughts when the door to the closet swung open, causing me to jump.

Sam looked at it out of breath and confused. He then looked down to me and grabbed my arm dragging me behind him. We actually made it out, I don't know how but we might actually be able to save Dean. Realizing this I quickened my speed, running up the stairs and ran into the room I saw Max in.

Dean was standing in front of Max's mom and I panicked. I ran in front of Dean at the same time I heard the gunshot.I didn't feel any pain, but I felt the blood dripping from the wound. I looked up to Dean and I saw the fear in his eyes.

I looked down at my left shoulder and saw the hole the bullet left. I also saw that my entire body was shaking. I looked up from my wound back to Dean and he was trying to say something to me but all I heard was this high pitch ringing, and it wouldn't go away.

Dean looked behind me and jumped again when a second gunshot went off. I looked behind me, and saw a lifeless Max behind me. I tried to take a step toward him but I stumbled and almost fell over. Dean quickly caught me and gently lowered me to the ground.

Dean took my face in both his hands and said, "Devyn? Can you hear me? Please say something."

I winced in pain as I raised my hand to his face and said, "I couldn't let him kill you."

Tears started to brim his eyes as he asked, "Did you see me.."

I let out a small whimper and nodded as I said, "Yeah, I watched you die."

 I winced again as pain radiated in my shoulder due to the adrenaline leaving my system. "You need to give that shoulder a break, Dev," Dean tried to joke to lighten up the situation.

I let out a breathy laugh as said, "And you need to stop almost dying on me, you understand?" I looked down at my shoulder and said, "I think it is a clean shot, went all the way through. We just need to," I yelped in pain as a sharp throbbing sensation passed through my upper arm, then continued, "We need to, uhm, stop the bleeding and bandage me up."