Rising Anger Ch.5

With Markel: 

The Lizard demon had made it back to the hotel, having told his brother about what he had got, fake evidence wise, having gone through the recording to see what he could use. 

Of course, he had no idea that his brother had left the hotel room, even though Liam was acting a little frightened but also lovestruck at the same time. 

He had decided not to use the recording from the handheld recorder, considering it was basically just the Anglerfish demon stating that he was picking up some new lab equipment. 

After he had finished compiling the fake evidence together, he had decided to email it to the Shadow Exterminator demoness, considering there was also the little video he had. 

Since he was sending it to the Hotel email, he had decided to send it from one of the hotel’s internal computers they had down in the library. 

With Husk: 

The Winged Cat demon was sitting at the front desk with a bottle of alcohol in-hand, scrolling through HellTube on the computer. 

He wasn’t allowed to use the front desk computer for anything other than work and checking demons in, but when he was bored and had nothing else to do, he would occasionally watch videos. 

Just as long as he didn’t get caught by Vaggie and Charlie, the two being against it the most. 

Husk was startled when he heard a faint ding come from the computer, indicating that they had just received an email. 

Rolling his eyes and sighing in frustration, Husk closed the tab with HellTube and went to the hotel email page, seeing that they had several emails from demons asking about checking in.

It was supposed to be his job to answer emails they received, but he didn’t do it very often, leaving the job to Vaggie instead. 

Husk was confused when he saw the most recent email, seeing that it had been sent from one of the hotel’s internal computers. 

The hotel computers were normally left unused, so the Winged Cat demon found it strange that someone had decided to send an email from inside the hotel. 

Clicking on the email, Husk read through it, taking a drink of alcohol before his eyes widened at what he read. 

He spit out his drink, knowing that whoever sent this email was going to be exterminated for good. 

Either that, or Baxter. 

With (Y/N): 

The Shadow Exterminator demoness was on her way back to the hotel, having gone out for a quick flight to Vox’s mansion, the TV demon’s home being the meeting place for the Inner Circle, or Hell’s Overlords, as they now call themselves. 

Since Baxter had left the Inner Circle because of personal reasons, AKA: hating Vox, it was only (Y/N) who would attend. 

Along with Alastor, and sometimes Serenade, considering the Shadow Siren demoness HAD won that battle to determine which demon kid would become another member in the future several years ago. 

They had mostly been talking about the Overlord Ball that would be taking place in just under a week. (Y/N) had also mentioned that her daughter’s birthday would be the day after, but she knew that it wouldn’t be too much of a problem anyway. 

There were even some new demons who attended the meeting that she never met before, meaning there were a lot more Overlords than she thought. 

(Y/N) shook her head, refocusing on flying back to the hotel, not wanting to accidentally fly face-first into a building.