The Hazbin Project PRT.9

(Y/N) Pov:

I was sitting next to Baxter, holding him in my arms as he leaned his head against my shoulder.

My father had managed to bandage Baxter's head, stopping the bleeding from where his lure used to be.

"Alright everyone. Me and Hacker managed to get in contact with Mimi's group. They were successful in saving Imp city. They're on their way to help the princess and the others in Pentagram city. We weren't able to get in contact with them yet, so we can only hope they're alright" explained Vanessa, walking over to the rest of us.

We had all made a small semi-circle around the pickup truck, with me and Baxter sitting on the edge of the opened back.

Me and Sheamus were able to make a large bubble shield to protect the Burning Savannah. Luckily the city was small, so we didn't need to use the power from all five of us Shadow Exterminator demons.

Husk huffed a sigh of annoyance.

"Well we can only assume they're all dead by now. We're the only Misfits left alive then" said Husk, chugging down an entire bottle of Lucifer's Vodka Hell. It was the most powerful vodka to ever be created, and there weren't many places permitted to even serve them. Arachné's Web is the only place in Pentagram city they're served.

I sighed in annoyance.

"Husk, how many times have I told you. You CAN NOT be drinking at a time like THIS! Baxter lost his lure, and you're here drinking alcohol like nothing happened! I mean, what the FUCK HUSK!?" I said angrily, beginning to get fed up with the alcoholic Cat demon.

Husk shrugged, shaking the now empty bottle before tossing it behind his back. The bottle smashed against the ground.

"So? Who gives a shit? We're all dead anyways" said Husk drunkely, taking off his helmet and sticking his arm into it, rummaging around.

"Yes, we're all dead anyway, but we all still have human souls, meaning we're all still alive. But if our human souls die or get killed, we get erased, dead, no more living, no redemption or anything like that" I said, glaring at the Cat demon. Husk smiled when he managed to extract another bottle of Lucifer's Vodka Hell from his helmet.

He popped open the bottle, ignoring what I just said as he began to chug the contents of that bottle as well.

I growled in anger.

Before I could get up and kill Husk myself, Sheamus stepped in.

"Awright, how come dinnae ye git aff yer pumpin' bahookie 'n' dae something fur wance ye lazy bahookie. Ah'ament letting ye slack aff as lang as a'm 'ere, sae ah suggest ye listen tae th' lassie 'n' actually hulp" said Sheamus angrily, grabbing the bottle and throwing it at one of the building walls nearby. The bottle, still half full, smashed against the wall, bursting into a million pieces.

Husk looked shocked and startled by the sudden outburst.

Not knowing what else to do, the Cat demon shrank down, his fur a little bristled as his wings wrapped around his body in fear the angry Scot will hit him.

"Y-Yes sir..." said Husk, shaking in fear.

Sheamus nodded before turning to me, giving me the thumbs up.

"Thank you Sheamus" I said, smiling.

"Th' buzz is a' mines. Anythin' tae hulp a lassie. Noo then, ah mist begin patrolling. Ah will be back in a few minutes" said Sheamus. He then opened his wings and took off, probably to begin patrolling the area for any Infecters or survivors that might have been hiding.