Jealousy (Y/N) PRT 2

Baxter's Pov:

I exit my lab and headed up the stairs.

I had just finished another successful experiment and was going to meet up with (Y/N), Husk and Niffty at the bar.

I went through the door to the basement and found myself in the lobby.

It was empty.

I took in a deep breath and sigh, relaxing and releasing all of the stress I had.

I closed the basement door and turned to walk to the bar and stage area but felt a hand on my shoulder.

Startled, I took a vial out of my lab coat pocket and turned, holding it up and screaming at the top of my lungs.

"OMG it's just me!" Screamed a familiar, annoying-ass voice.

I paused before throwing the vial down on the ground and stared at the demon in front of me.

It was that bitch.

Sarran.

"What do you want?" I asked, lowering the vial and putting it back in my pocket.
I may not like her and she may be a bitch, but I still work here, and she's a guest, so I am obligued to help her if she needs anything.

"Oh nothing. I just wanted to see if you were available to go out somwhere later today? You know, I bet I could provide you with more fun than that other girl" said Sarran with mock innocence.

I rolled my eyes and turned to leave.

"Not interested. I'm already courting her" I say, speaking in the way we used to back in the 1910s.

"Courting?" She asked, looking puzzled.

Rolling my eyes and scoffing, I crossed my arms and glared at her.

"Dating" I hissed with venom.

She looked like she was lost and had no idea what I was talking about.

"Ohhh, I see. Well then, I'd like to officially court you too" she said mischievously, coming closer.

"That's not how it works. The man has to ask the woman, it's basic knowledge when you want to date someone back in the 1900s" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well, I think I can change your mind about that" she said seductively.

"Wait what!?" I asked, backing up, startled.

My back hit the wall and she slammed both her arms on either side of my head, blocking me from escaping.

I was too short to fight back. She was at least a foot taller than me.

"Why me!?" I demanded angrily.

"When I see a man I like and want, then I get him, aaaall to myself" she said, leaning forword, closer to my face.

I cringed and tried to turn my head away, but she grabbed my chin with one hand while the other remained on the wall.

She leaned closer and-

(Y/N) Pov:

Me, Husk and Niffty had left the bar to see where Baxter was.

As we walked into the lobby, we all halted in our tracks at the image before us.

I gasped in shock and betrayal.

Sarran was kissing Baxter, one hand holding his chin while the other leaned against the wall, blocking him from escaping.