First Meeting PRT 2

Baxter's Pov:

I was startled awake by the sound of three demons laughing while the fourth was yelling at them about something.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I SHOULDN'T BE HERE!?!?!?! I'M A FUCKING DEMON LIKE THE REST OF YOU!!!!" Yelled the first male demon. He was pale and wearing a red T-shirt with blue jeans. His hair was short and brown, and he had a beard and mustache too. His eyes were all black, no pupils, and there was a wierd black goo bleeding out from his empty eye sockets.

"I'm telling you WADE, you're Lord Minion, so that technically makes you a minion to US. THE MINION DOESN'T DO THE KILLING!" Yelled/laughed the second male. He was wearing a red and black plaid flannel with dark blue jeans. His head and neck looked like it was chopped off of his body, but they are floating above his body like it's still attached. He had black hair styled in a messy undercut style. He also had a pair of dragon wings on his back and a tattoo of a pink Warfstache on his arm.

"Yah, Mark is right Wade. You are a minion. What gives you the right to kill?" Laughed a larger demon. He had short brown hair and was wearing a purple sweater with a yellow shirt underneath and a pair of blue jeans. He had three eyes, his two main ones and a third one on his forehead. He also had a pair of demon horns on his head and his skin had a very faint red tint to it. He also wore a pair of glasses.

The fourth male demon didn't say anything. He only kept his eyes glued to the screen of what looked to be a tablet with a megaphone and headphones attached to it.

He was a little shorter and was also pale. His hair was black/dark brown and styled in a messy undercut style as well, only his bangs were flaming green. He was wearing a green shirt with black jeans and a white lab coat that was unbuttoned. He had one eye normal, but the other was all black with a green and blue glowing eye for the other one. He also had a beard and mustache.

"NO! YOU ASSHOLES FUCKED UP MY LIFE!" Yelled Lord Minion, otherwise known as Wade.

"YOU KILLED MY FUCKING FAMILY!" Yelled Wade, aggressively pointing at Darkiplier, otherwise known as Mark.
"HE STOLE MY EYEBALLS SO HE COULD DO SOME CRAZY EXPERIMENT SHIT AND TURNED THEM INTO FLYING EYEBALL MONSTERS!" Yelled Wade, aggressively pointing at Antiseptic, otherwise known as Jack.

"AND BOB IS JUST PLAIN EVIL! HIS NAME SOUNDS EVIL, AND HE IS!" Yelled Wade, aggressively pointing at Bob.

Mark and Bob just burst out in laugher at how angry Wade was being.

"WHY ARE YOU FUCKING LAUGHING AT ME!?" He yelled, waving his arms around in the air angrily.

"Because you killed us after we did all that and then you got hit by a truck after walking away from our dead bodies" laughed Mark.

"Yah! Karma bitch!" Laughed Bob.

"Guys! Could we please take this seriously!? One of my experiments escaped my facility and I managed to track it all the way here. We have to find her and subdue her before she kills someone" said Jack.

"YAH GUYS! LET'S DO WHAT THE EYEBALL STEALER SAYS SO HE COULD TAKE YOUR EYEBALLS TOO WHILE YOU'RE NOT LOOKING. OH WAIT, YOU WON'T BE LOOKING BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE FUCKING STOLE THEM!" Screamed Wade anrgily, glaring hard at Jack.

"Oh SHUT UP WADE. YOU CAN STILL SEE THROUGH YOUR EYE SOCKETS" Yelled Jack, bursting out in laughter.

As the four demons walked off, I just shook my head at how stupid the four can get.

One moment they're all yelling at each other about something stupid, then the next, they're all laughing like it was all just a joke.

Oh, and they like to call each other by thier actual names most of the time.