First meeting PRT 1

Baxter's Pov:

It's been six years already, and Serenade had grown.

We decided to convert the office in our hotel room into a bedroom for Serenade.

We never really used the office room anyways.

The only problem was, she keeps wondering off and disapearing whenever I'm looking after her.

I turn around for one second and she's gone.

Basically, Serenade has no legs and instead has a mermaid tail, so she has to use her wings and fly everywhere she wants to go.

Turns out, she's also part Exterminator, but we decided to not include that part in her species name. It's just Shadow Siren demon.

Shadow Siren Exterminator demon is too long, unless you just call them the SSE demons.

I shook my head, trying not to think too much about it.

"Serenade!" I called out again.

(Y/N) left me with one job, and that's to look after out daughter while she was at the Inner Circle meeting with Alastor.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still in the Inner Circle, I just didn’t want to go because of Vox.

I always have this wierd feeling that he hates me and is always glaring at me spacifically whenever my back is turned.

It got a lot worse since (Y/N) got pregnant.

He'd always find some way to get me killed, but I was always prepared, being armed with my chemicals and potions that I always carry around.

I've also started carrying my jetpack more often, just in case.

"Serenade! For fuck's sake, WHERE ARE YOU!?" I mumbled the second part to myself, but yelled the third party outloud so she could hear me.

"Who're you looking for?" Asked Husk, taking a swing from his water bottle, sitting at the front desk.

Even six years later, Charlie refuses to allow Husk to drink any form of alcohol while he's working.

"Who else AM I looking for? My daughter!" I say, agitated.

"Don't worry about it. She's probably just playing hide-and-seek. Maybe you should take her out to the park, that way you can bond with her better. She seems a lot more attached to (Y/N) than she is to you" Suggested Husk, shrugging.

"Shut up you fucking feline, I'm not-" I started saying, but a small, red dot appeared on the front desk, just in front of Husk.

Husk's eyes widened and his pupils became bigger as he watched the small red dot.

Husk quickly went to grab it, but it moved away, moving to one of the pillers.

Husk jumped over the desk so fast and ran over to catch the red dot, running on all fours, that he accidentally knocked over the chair and computer, smashing it on the desk.

Husk completely ignored the loud noises of the computer screen shattering and the chair clattering to the floor.

On all fours, like a real cat, Husk started chasing the red dot all over the lobby.

At some point the red dot started spinning in circles around Husk, causing his to spin in place as he continued to chase the dot before it shot off in another random direction.

The dot them started climbing up the wall, Husk following as he flew after it, all the way up to the cieling.

The dot shot to the opposite wall, Husk flying straight at it. The dot then moved to the opposite wall again, Husk using his momentum by catepulting himself off the wall and sailing like a torpedo towards the red dot.