The Magne Mystery PRT.7

With Maycee: 

Maycee could only sit on one of the seats that was inside the Mayor’s office, the Mayor and Baxter’s mother having gone outside to ensure nothing had been destroyed in the short amount of time the dome had breached. 

Baxter and (Y/N) had just finished explaining to the four other Shadow Exterminator demons what happened, and what the plan was for flushing out Lezabel Evergreen. 

“So in other words, there’s some crazy shit going down here again, and all of the Misfits are trying to help stop something from destroying Heaven and Hell again?” said Sheamus, his arms crossed. 

(Y/N) sighed and nodded. 

“Yup” she said. 

“Just about the gist of it” said Baxter, having calmed down after yelling at the Angel Witch demon for nearly destroying the city of the Sea of Dead. 

Mimi gasped. 

“We can’t let her destroy Heaven! There are so many good souls that deserve living in Heaven, souls that have never sinned in their entire life! Even souls who were redeemed. They’ll never stand a chance down here in Hell, especially those who’ve never sinned” said Mimi worriedly. 

Ella nodded, frowning. 

“Maybe we can convince God to let you stay down here, until you can locate your aunt and stop her. We can inform Heaven to stay alert and ready, even closing the portals to Heaven so the Dark Witch couldn’t enter in case she does get all her powers back” said Ella, turning to look at Maycee. 

Rodrigo shook his head. 

"It’s a good idea, but she kidnapped all seven of her sisters. Who knows how much more powerful she’ll become with not only her own powers restored, but all seven of her sisters’ powers as well. She’d be unstoppable” said Rodrigo, pointing out the obvious. 

Baxter nodded in agreement. 

“Let’s not forget she’s trying to release her friends from their imprisonment. She’ll most likely share her powers with them to make them stronger as well” said Baxter, his arms crossed. 

(Y/N) glanced over at Maycee, seeing that she was still looking down at the ground, silently listening to the conversation. 

“Hey Baxter. What color eyes do Krakens normally have?” asked (Y/N) out of the blue. 

Baxter was confused by this question, but shrugged. 

“It varies on what part of the Sea of Dead they inhabit. But in this general area of the sea, Krakens normally have orange eyes. Why do you ask?” asked Baxter, recalling what he read in a book about Hell Krakens. 

(Y/N) sighed, crossing her arms. 

“The Kraken that attacked the dome had black eyes. Any chance it might have accidentally wandered into this area of the ocean accidentally?” asked (Y/N), recalling what she saw. 

Baxter frowned, shaking his head. 

“As far as I know, and I’m no monster demon expert, but I don’t think Krakens have black eyes” said Baxter. 

Maycee gasped after hearing this. 

“Wait, is there a spell that allows the user to control others?” asked Maycee, now thinking. 

(Y/N) frowned, nodding as she summoned a shadow that handed her spell book to her. 

“Yes, there is. It’s a basic spell that all Witches and magic users know. It requires you to say an incantation and complete focus, not recommended on controlling creatures bigger than an Elephant. You’d be an idiot if you even try controlling anything bigger. It literally drains your physical energy, and requires the user to sleep for at least an entire day to a week, depending on how long they use the spell” explained (Y/N), flipping through her spellbook and locating the page the spell was on.