WHAT!?!?!?!

I think it's about time I spice things up and make this Oneshot story more interesting (-w-).

Also, I saw an image on Google showing the actual heights of the Misfits. From shortest to tallest, it's: Niffty, Mimzy, Crymini, Baxter, Vaggie, Charlie, Husk, Alastor, and Angel.

Baxter's Pov:

I walked through the doors to the Happy Hotel, making sure to pocket the small package in my lab coat before anyone else saw it. 

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"I can't believe I'm actually gonna do this....." I mumbled to myself.

With the small box in my pocket, I marched my way down to the dining room where everyone was already gathered for breakfast.

I'm gonna do this.

I'm just gonna burst in there, go right up to her and-

I flung the doors open, slamming against the wall loudly as I stood there heaving angrily at the doorway.

Startled, everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to stare at me confused and worried.

I felt my determination deflate and getting replaced with fright.

What am I doing!?

I can't do this in front of all the other Misfits!

I need to do it somwhere more private!

"U-Uh....sorry...." I mumbled meekly, quickly scurrying over to my normal spot next to (Y/N).

Sitting down, I averted my gaze to the table, looking down and not meeting anyone else's gaze.

"Uhhh...ok then...." said Angel, a little freaked out by my sudden burst-in.

Everyone just sat around the table, quietly eating.

Nobody wanted to talk or say a word now.

Fuck!

This was my fault wasn't it?

Why did I have to burst in like that if I wasn't going to ask her in front of the other Misfits!?

Because you dumbass! You gotta take her on a date first AND THEN you propose!

I glanced over at (Y/N) who was silently eating.

I'll ask her when everyone was finished first. I don't wanna ruin the silence I caused.

Time skip

Me and (Y/N) walked out of the dining room, just finished with breakfast.

"H-Hey (Y/N)?" I asked, stuttering.

Why the fuck am I stuttering!?

Idiot!

Hey, why am I fighting with myself? Why are both sides of my brain arguing!?

"Yes Baxter?" She asked casually, glancing over at me.

"U-Uh...I was wondering....would you like to go out on a date with me? I-I mean, we've been dating for a while now and have even had some sex too, but we've never gone out on an actual date" I said.

"Sure. What time?" She asked casually, turning back to watching where she was walking.

"O-Oh! How about....7:00pm? Over at that one restaurant, Hell's Kitchen!" I exclaimed, perking up.