The Magne Mystery PRT.20

With Maycee: 

The Angel Witch demon stood there in shock. 

She had no idea that her aunt would have done something like that. 

She stole a creature’s egg and dissected it to further her research, and then she attacked her sisters by using her own magic against them. 

Maycee shook her head, feeling pity as she looked at her aunt. 

“Aunt Lezabel, what you did to that poor creature’s egg was just...I can’t imagine how horrible it must feel to have your own child taken away from you, especially since it was an unhatched egg. But I do know what it’s like to have my mother taken away from me” said Maycee, trying to reason with her aunt. 

Lezabel growled in anger, glaring at her niece. 

“You know NOTHING of the pain that I had to endure. My magic was taken away from me, and then I was cast out of Heaven like a piece of scum, like your father” said Lezabel angrily. 

Maycee scowled, feeling her own anger rise within her. 

She had no idea what her father, Lucifer, was like.

She had only just met him, and he seemed to care about his wife and daughter, even if he didn’t show it to Charlie a lot. 

But Maycee could tell that he still cared about her.

He just had his own way of showing his love and support. 

And he would do the same to her as well. 

Maycee glanced over at where the seven cryopods were, noticing that all of the little screens were green with a white unlocked symbol. 

Maycee grinned, nodding, knowing that Hacker could see her approval from within the tech. 

In response, the seven crypods sparked aggresively, the control panels failing as Hacker forced them open from within. 

He had done it. 

He had cracked the seven codes and unlocked the pods. 

Lezabel was shocked, turning to look at the failing crypods as they slid open, releasing her sisters from their frozen sleep. 

They fell to the floor, soaking wet from the blue liquid they had been suspending in, unconscious. 

“NO! WHAT HAPPENED!?” screamed Lezabel in anger. 

While she was distracted, Nočná Mora had snuck over to the net (Y/N) and Serenade were still trapped in, using her two clawed arms on her back to rip the net apart. 

The two quickly flew out, flying over to Baxter as he shot Lezabel with his laser gun, seeing that his wife and daughter were no longer at risk. 

The laser missed Lezabel’s head, barely singeing her face off as it passed by her and hit the wall behind her. 

Startled, Lezabel looked around and saw that the two half-breeds were no longer trapped in the net. 

Instead, she saw Nočná Mora standing over the empty thing, growling in anger as she loomed over her menacingly. 

Her sisters began groaning in pain, some of them sitting up and looking around in confusion while the others rubbed their heads in pain. 

Maycee saw this, smiling as she rushed over to her mother. 

“MOM!” she called, tackling her mother in the tightest hug she could. 

Elizabeth looked confused at first, wondering who the human was, but then gasped in realization.