The new Saturday night performances

(Y/N) Pov:

Me and Baxter had decided to go on a walk with our daughter, Serenade.

She hadn't even tried once to disapear during the entire time we were outside.

She was happily flying ahead of us, singing a little song I had taught her earlier today.

Me and Baxter exchanged glances and smiled.

Serenade was going to be a beuatiful, famous singer someday.

As we walked by all the stores and restaurants, the three of us stopped when what appeared to be a tall female Lizard demon getting thrown out of a bar.

Literally.

She was literally THROWN.

It was a pretty popular bar, considering it was also family friendly AND had all the most rare, hard to get, alcoholic drinks. Some of them illigal in like, 99% of Hell's bars. This is one of the very few, 1%, that are allowed.

Arachnè's Web.

The owner of the bar stepped out, angry.

She was a tall Black Widow Spider demon wearing a short, tight fitting black leather dress with long sleeves on two of her arms. She also wore a lighter colored grey fishnet arm gloves on four of her arms (two going all the way up while the other two going to her elbows) and leggings. She had two legs and six arms, like how Arackniss does, and had short, dark red, hair. She had five red eyes and pearly white fangs.

"I thought you said you could sing! That wasn't singing! You lied to me JUST so you could make a quick cash grab!" She yelled at the female Lizard demon. She had a New Yorker accent as she spoke. She looked to be in her late fourtys or early fiftys. It also sounded like her voice was also raspy, indicating she must have been a heavy smoker back when she was alive (maybe even now too).

"I needed the money, ok! I needed it so I could get my nails done. You don't get nails like these" said the Lizard demon, standing up and thrusting her nails to show Arachnè.

The Black Widow demon scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Well you won't be having nice nails unless you get off of my property, you no good skank. So unless you want to get your arms chopped off and served as an all new, limited time offer meal in my bar, leave and never come back. You're banned from ever coming here again" she hissed angrily.

The Lizard demon gulped and nodded before turning and running off.

The Spider demon sigh and looked around.

She spotted us.

"You know how to sing?" She asked, spotting me.

"Oh! Uh...yes! I do actually. I'm a performer at the Happy Hotel!" I say, a little unsure.

"Good. Come with me. Your husband and child can come as well" she said, gesturing for the three of us to follow her.

She had quickly walked in, leaving the three of us to follow after her as quickly as possible.

"Alright Mrs...." she started saying, walking over to a large stage that was on the opposite side of the room.

"(Y/N) (L/N)" I say.

"Your father is Mr. Regent (L/N), am I correct?" She asked, a little shocked.

"Yes. This is my husband, Baxter, and our daughter, Serenade" I say, introducing them to her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you three. Anyway, I'm in need of a part time singer at the moment, and I'm willing to pay you $100.00 for every song you sing. Now, I don't need you every night, considering I have plenty of other demons who take turns performing on thier scheduled nights, but the days I would need you are on Saturday nights from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. You will be taking turns performing a song with two other demons who work those times. Would you be up for the job?" She explained quickly, walking up onto the stage and preparing the microphone.