Lost Voice

Baxter's Pov:

I was still in my lab, trying to finish the reverse potion for Sir Pentious so he could get his arms back.

I heard hissing somwhere above me and glanced up.

Turns out the potion he drank thinking it would make him smarter that actually got rid of his arms had also made him act like a real snake, so now he was coiled around one of the metal beams along the ceiling in my lab, slowing slithering his way across.

I shook my head as I looked back down at my beaker.

I was wearing my white hazmat suit with my black gloves and boots and my gasmask resting on top of my head.

I lowered the gasmask over my face and prepared the chemical process of mixing the final two parts together.

As I lowered the beaker down to the other, slowly tilting to pour it, I jumped from the sudden loud knocking.

Angered, I pushed the gasmask up so it was resting on my head again and put my beaker down on the lab bench.

I walked over to my computer screens and looked at one of the monitors.

I growled when I saw Angel knocking on the first metal hatch, loudly yelling my name.

I muttered curse words as I unlocked the hatch to my lab, walking up the spiral staircase before unlocking the other metal hatch.

The hatch swung open and I stood there, glaring up at the tall Spider sibling.

"What!?" I hissed angrily.

"I need something from your lab so I'm just gonna go down there and grab it and not return it again" said Angel, pushing me aside and walking down the stair.

"Wait WHAT!? NO!" I screamed, running after him.

I entered my lab and saw Angel rummaging through my shelves full of chemicals that I had organized by color or element on the periodic table.

Angel grabbed a jar full of pink liquid and tossed it over his shoulder before grabbing another.

I screamed and jumped forword, catching the jar before it could fall on the floor.

I sigh when I caught it, but then gasped when Angel starting tossing more jars behind him.

I scrambled to my feet and started catching the jars as they fell to the floor.

I manged to catch then all before sighing again in relief when Angel turned and walked away from my shelves.

I put the jars down on a lab bench and turned back to Angel to scold him, but panicked when he picked up the first jar I was using from the two part potion to help Sir Pentious turn back to normal.

"ANGEL WAIT-!" I started yelling, rushing over.

Unfortunately, I was too late.

Angel shrugged after looking for a label on the beaker and tossed it behind his back.

I leaned over the lab bench and stared as the beaker smashed on the floor behind him.

Angered, I glared up at Angel, gritting my teeth.

"Do you know how long it took me to MAKE THAT!?" I yelled.

Angel just shrugged and looked down at me like the idiot he was.

"ALL NIGHT YOU FUCKING RETARD! BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW BECAUSE YOUR IQ IS AS LOW AS IT COULD POSSIBLY BE. IT'S AS LOW AS A BRAINLESS ASSHOLE!" I screamed, angered.