The Inner Circle

(Y/N) Pov:

I sat next to Baxter in the limo Vox had sent for us.

I could still hear the conversation from before me and Baxter left in my head as we sat at the back of the limo.

Flashback

Me and Baxter exit the elevator after getting called down by Husk.

We walked by the front desk and saw Husk sitting behind it. Niffty was dusting off a bookshelf nearby.

"Are you (Y/N) and Baxter (L/N)?" Asked a tall Gargoyle demon wearing an all black suit.

"Uh...yes! Yes we are" says Baxter, regaining himself after the slight jumpscare.
"Good. Please, follow me. The limo is up front. I will be your designated driver to the meeting place. I must say, it is an honor to actually meet you. I've heard of a half breed here in Hell, but didn't actually think I'd meet her. You belong in the Inner Circle, being half Exterminator and all" said the driver.

"Oh, thank you" I say, giggling a little.

Baxter seemed to scowl, but shook his head emediatly.

"OK, we going?" Asked Baxter, impatiently.

"Yes of course. Please, right this way" said the Gargoyle demon.

We both nodded and were about to follow him out to the limo, but we heard a voice screaming from behind us.

"So where are you two lovebirds going!?" Yelled Angel in an obnoxious voice.

Both me and Baxter jumped in fright, but then turned around and death-glared at him.
"We're just....going out" I said, shrugging. Baxter nodded in agreement, still glaring.

"Oh really now?" Said Angel smirking, narrowing his eyes.

"Yup. Just a normal regular date" said Baxter, backing me up. I nodded in agreement as we turned and quickly walked over to the front door, seeing that the driver had already gone outside to wait.

We halted in our tracks when we saw Arackniss standing in front of it, glaring at us, all six of his arms crossed.

Molly was just next to him, looking out the window. She turned her head, looking over at us.

"So, you're going on a date in a limo?" She asked suspiciously, her eyes narrowed as well.

"Uhh...." I say, trying to think on what to say.