The Hazbin Project PRT.10

With the Inner Circle: 

The Sea of Dead

Vox and the rest of the Inner Circle demons were in the City Hall, lounging around lazily. 

Vox was tapping his finger on the Mayor's desk impatiently. 

Why wasn’t (Y/N) and the Misfits calling hi--them! 

Vox sighed in frustration. 

Now he understands why (Y/N) and the Shadow Exterminator demons went with the Misfits. 

It was SOOOO boring here, waiting around and guarding the underwater city. 

Technically the city wasn’t completely underwater. There is a giant bubble shield surrounding the city, allowing land demons to visit if they wanted. It was the same with the Sea of Blood. 

There are differences to the two seas. 

The Sea of Blood was made of, you guessed it, blood. It was mainly inhabited by the most bloodthirsty sea creatures found in the living world. They were all fusions, such as a Great White Shark/Piranha fusion (Pirxon is a fusion of a Piranha/Anglerfish, only without the lure). The underwater, or blood for that matter, city was also surrounded by a large bubble shield, only it’s to keep all the dangerous, bloodthirsty creatures from entering. The last thing the city of the Sea of Blood wanted was a bloodbath of creatures ravaging on the city. Oh, and there was a giant portal above the Sea of Blood that never closes. It takes all the blood from dead humans and drops it in the sea, whether they were murder victims, accidents, crushed or completely mangled beyond recognition. 

Now, the Sea of Dead, on the other hand, is made up of dark blue water with very little light. There were also a lot of underwater ravins, the city being in the biggest, deepest one. There were also dead human parts and skeletons from those who died on the wrecks. Speaking of wrecks, there were millions of shipwrecks and underwater plane crashes where humans died. 

Half of the Titanic, or some other huge ship, Vox couldn’t remember, had been taken for the Happy Hotel to add extra rooms. 

The Titanic. 

The same very ship that Baxter died on. 

Vox shook his head and growled. 

He stood up suddenly, causing the chair to screech along the hardwood floor. 

“Vox! Where are you going?” asked Rapture, startled by the sudden noise. 

“Is everything alright?” asked Valentino, scowling at the TV demon. 

“No, I’m going for a walk. Anyone want to join me?” asked Vox, not answering the questions. 

“Hmmm...maybe I will” said Omnitraxis, standing up from his seat on the sofa. 

“Count me in. I need to stretch my legs” said Rapture, standing up as well, stretching her arms up into the air until she heard a satisfying pop in her spine. 

“We’ll stay here, just incase the Mayor comes back. If he does, we’ll tell him you three went for a walk” said Valentino boredly, scrolling through his phone. 

He was probably looking at porn. 

Maybe porn made by his favorite porn star, Angel Dust? 

Vox could care less. 

The TV demon rolled his eyes and gestured the two to follow as he opened the large wooden double doors to the Mayor’s office. 

A few minutes after exiting the lobby of City Hall, the group of three found themselves wandering the streets of the Sea of Dead.