Lennix Arc: More Problems

With Lennix: 

The Imp was in the lobby, sitting behind the front desk, waiting for Husk to return. 

Husk had asked Lennix to man the front desk while he quickly went to the bathroom, but that was four hours ago. 

How long does it take for someone to use the bathroom, and why was he gone for four hours!?

Growing impatient, the Imp decided to go look for the drunk alcoholic Cat demon. 

He went around the hotel, looking for Husk. 

He started in the public bathrooms located in the Stage Room, Dining Room, and even outside near the Pool. 

No luck there. 

He then checked the Staff Only Bathrooms located in the Staff Only section of the hotel. 

Nothing. 

So, Lennix decided to try upstairs in Husk’s hotel room. 

Lennix had moved into the Staff Hotel Room Floor a couple of months ago. He wasn’t an official Misfit, but he did have access to the Staff Only areas of the hotel, such as the Kitchen, Staff Dining Room, Staff Living Room, and the basement (minus Baxter’s lab). 

Baxter had even installed motion sensors and cameras in the vents leading to his lab. That was AFTER Lennix broke in and destroyed his monitor system. 

Lennix pushed the button for the elevator, standing in the lobby. 

The elevator was all the way on the top floor. There hadn’t been any demons checking in or out while the Imp was put in charge of the front desk, meaning not a lot of demons would have been using the elevators. Plus it was a slow day, not a lot of activities and classes going on. 

The elevator dinged open. 

Just as Lennix was about to enter the elevator, though, he halted in his tracks when he looked down. 

“WHAT THE FUCK HUSK!?” screamed Lennix, nearly stepping in the Cat demon’s tail. 

Husk had passed out in the elevator, having fallen asleep on the floor. 

He had been INSIDE THE ELEVATOR FOR FOUR HOURS!!!

Aggravated, Lennix began nudging Husk, trying to wake him up. 

“Seriously Husk!? How did no one find you asleep in the elevator? WAKE UP you DRUNKASS!” said Lennix, slapping the Cat demon’s face. 

Husk snorked, waking up after getting slapped in the face. Looking around, he was dazed and confused. 

“Oh, is it time for work again?” asked Husk, standing up and walked lazily over to the front desk, sitting behind it. He grabbed a bottle of alcohol and began chugging it down. 

Lennix was in shock. 

“Wha-? You were gone for FOUR HOURS! I thought you said you were going to the bathroom!” exclaimed Lennix, glaring at the Cat demon. 

Husk removed the bottle from his lips and burped, blinking slowly and unevenly, his posture slouched over and his wings and tail drooping. 

(Y/N), Baxter, and Niffty walked into the lobby, having come from the Stage Room, helping in the search for Husk. They were surprised to see the Cat demon back at his post. 

“Huh? Oh yah, I lied. I just wanted to go take my 15 minute break” said Husk, shrugging. 

Lennix just stood there, eye twitching.