The Hazbin Project PRT.7

With the Imps and She-wolf 

The group of four ran out the front doors to the Channel 333 News Station, following the Monster demon close behind. 

They halted in their tracks at the sight in front of them. 

There were five Shadow Exterminator demons, two males and three females, one of which they met. 

All of the demons were all fighting. 

“Is that the Princess of Hell!?” exclaimed Moxxie in shock. 

“Oh my gosh, it is!” said Millie, smiling excitedly. 

They watched as the five Exterminator demons flew up, their wings wide open. They had all gotten into a formation. The female Exterminator they met in the center, the two males taking position above her while the other two females took positions below her. 

The female they met then summoned a familiar book in her clawed hand. 

Lucifers Forbidden Book of Heaven and Hell spells. 

“That’s the book I got the spell for opening a portal to the human world!” exclaimed Blitzo, pointing at the book. 

The female Exterminator demon, assuming she is the leader, opened the book and started chanting one of the spells, her black obsidian scythe in her clawed hand. The other demons saw what they were doing, so they quickly moved out of the way, the remaining fifty Infectors having gathered in a large group. 

Not good for the Infectors. 

“Voco tenebris ad me de terra marique in profundum inferni” she said in Latin, raising her scythe so it was pointing up. It turned into a metal parasol, closed. The other Exterminator demons summoned their weapons, raising them above their head as well, all turning into black obsidian scepters with different colored orbs. 

“Ne malorum erexit antiquitus rumperet ut non solvatur” she said, swirls of black energy coming from the crystal at the top of the parasol. Different colored energy was emitting from the different colored scepters. One was green, one is red, one is yellow, and the other was pink. 

“mediis tenebris spondeo ex animo meo ut conteram prunae” She said, swirling the black magic around her body before raising the parasol above her head, the black energy taking the form of a skull with feathered wings. The other scepters were glowing brightly, having been raised above their owners heads as well. 

“capitaliter provocet orta virtutibus hostem oderunt comedit meam!” she chanted, aiming her parasol at the remaining Infectors. The other Exterminator demons also aimed their scepters as the parasol opened, shooting the black magic at the hord, the other scepters releasing their respective colored magic as it swirled around the black one. 

The swirled magic beams connected in the center before forming a large bubble above the Infectors, exploding in a large black-hole, pulling all of the Infectors through before compressing in on itself before exploding. 

The group of demons who were all fighting the Infectors cheering in triumph. 

“She asked us to help them fight, and yet they win anyway without our help” said Loona blankly, crossing her arms over her chest and glancing off to the side. 

“I have a feeling we’re going to be a reliability to them….” said Moxxie, trailing off. 

Time Skip 

(Y/N)’s Pov

“NO! No WAY! We are NOT letting three FUCKING IMPS and a WOLF DEMON join out team!” said Charlie angrily.