(A/N) & References!

Alright everyone. 

First thing's first. 

I've noticed that no one was giving me requests for the story, so I've taken it into my own hands to keep the story flowing with new chapters. 

Now, I don't mind, but I do miss getting requests that could help shape the story and keep it flowing. 

Remember, if you have any requests that could help keep the story flowing following the same story line, I would really appreciate it. I miss getting requests.

Second of all, this chapter is going to be a list containing all of the references that are in this story, if you haven't found some of them yet. 

So, here we go: 

The Story Cover:  I decided I didn't like that one gold part that was connecting the tips of the fingers together, since I realized it doesn't make since for when you try to imagine yourself closing your wings. I had that one gold part removed while making the other two Baxter story covers and the Alastor one. FUN FACT: I almost forgot to add the halo twice in this story cover, and the Alastor one. It wasn't until I actually uploaded the cover to the story that I realized it was missing. I also made the misty galaxy hair red in two of the story covers, but decided to make it monotone for the others, considering the hair color you choose for your character would be your favorite color, and same with the length, but there wasn't much I could do about that one. The hair style did change in this story cover though, so it was shorter. 

Chapter 1: First I would like to say that I used Baxter's old character design as his human form. Second, the radio host that you were listening to WAS Alastor, the Radio demon. He died around 1933, so I imagine he started killing sometime after the Titanic sank. I like to think that he started out as a beginner radio host before he became more experienced. It's a little hard for me to explain, but I like to think he was a beginner around the Titanic incident. Third, I used the reader's death in this story for the other two Baxters stories I made. 

Chapter 2: The reader's character design is the same, only in my Sir Pentious and first Baxter story, the wings were different. Your father and brother were first introduced in my Alastor story, considering you only got slight mentions of them in the other stories. When Husk called Vaggie "Goth Moth", that was the same nickname the reader called her in my Alastor story. 

Chapter 3: Stephan Kill is a reference to the real life author, Stephan King. When Husk said he was going for a "smoke break", that was a reference to an episode in Family Guy where Peter started smoking and started using that as an excuse to get out of doing chores and working. 

Chapter 4: I used the same nickname, Fish-brain, for Baxter in my Sir Pentious story. I've used it ever since. Shadow sweeping, I like to call it, is like Echo Location for bats, only instead of a high-pitched frequency, the reader used the shadowes. 

Chapter 5: Husk and Niffty are seen as the reader's friends, considering they like to just hang out in the lobby while Husk is on duty. It gives Husk some company so he doesn't drink himself into oblivion while sitting at the front desk almost all day. The bubble shields the reader uses are similar to Steven's from Steven Universe (only red). Also, Baxter hates Angel so much, he would murder him if he weren't a Misfit and patient at the hotel. 

Chapter 6:  (N/A) 

Chapter 7: Again, Baxter's old character design as his human form. 

Chapter 8: (N/A) 

Chapter 9: Niffty being a cute, curious demoness she is, wants to stay and watch what happens next.