Swapped Personality

Baxter's Pov:

I got the code changed so now only me, (Y/N), Husk and Niffty know the code in order to enter my lab.

I got my lab cleaned up though, so that's the good thing.

I was currently working on a ray gun I've been developing.

I'm making it so I can switch Angel's concious with his pig's. That Spider demon is gonna pay.

This will teach Angel not to burst into my lab and steal from me.

I held up the ray gun to examine the chamber.

As I was peering down the chamber of the ray gun, I was startled by load banging on the hatch door.

I must have accidentally pulled the trigger becuase the next thing I knew, a laser beam gets shot directly into my eye, temporarily blinding me.

"AAHH FUCK!!" I screamed, falling to the ground and covering my eye.

"Hey Baxter! I need to borrow something and not return it again! Could you open up!?" Yelled Angel from the other side of the hatch.

I shakily got up and looked around.

I should be feeling mad right now.

Angry even.

Why did I feel.....

Scared and timid?

Angel's Pov:

I had my two bottom hands resting on my hips, my two upper arms crossed.

I sigh in annoyance, about to knock again.

I can't believe he changed the password again!

I only managed to bypass the first door becuase it was left open.

I don't even know what the new password is!

I raised my hand to knock again when the hatch turned and opened just a little.

"A-Angel? What do you want?" Asked Baxter, peeking through the slight opening.

I raised my eyebrow, confused.

Usually this guy would be throwing the door open and screaming at me for interrupting an experiment.

"I need to borrow something I probably won't return again" I say.

"I-I don't know.....I-I mean....h-how do I know you won't take something dangerous? W-what if you kill yourself with it!?" Asked Baxter, opening the door fully and looking scared.

"O-Kay then.....Ummm..............uh.............
(YYYY/NNNNN)! HELP!!!!" I screamed, turning to the stairwell.

(Y/N) Pov:

We all stood in the living room, looking down at a shy and timid Baxter.

Alastor leaned closer, his face only inches from the Anglerfish demon's face.
"Is he broken?" Asked Alastor, grinning and poking Baxter's nose.

Baxter, in response, gently pushed Alastor's hand away while also trying to back away from him.

He looked so terrified.

Charlie shook her head.

"I don't think so. Angel found a ray gun he was working on and brought up the notes for it too" explained Charlie, holding up a ray gun and some pieces of paper.

I snatched the papers away and read them over.

My eyes widen.

"Uhh....this ray gun....it's supposed to switch your personality with someone else's when you shoot two demons together. I think what might have happened was Baxter was working on it when Angel startled him, causing him to accidentally pull the trigger and shoot himself with it" I say.