The Hazbin Project PRT.6

(Y/N) Pov: 

We had successfully gotten rid of the Infectors from Pentagram City, Las Hellus, and the Sea of Dead. 

Boss and his assassins have been stationed in Las Hellus, rounding up all of the survivors and building up their defenses in case more Infectors come. 

As for the Sea of Dead, the Inner Circle agreed that they would stay there and help defend the underwater city. 

All three cities currently have the protective bubble shield though, so no Infectors will be entering the city. Only demons can get in and out. 

Me and the Misfits were currently on our way to New Strip City. 

We were all riding in heavily fortified jeeps and pickup trucks will built-in weapons and armor. 

We were all making our way down the long paved road, quickly closing in of the large city. 

Charlie and Vaggie were in one jeep, the former being the one driving. Baxter, my parents, and Hacker were in another, Regent being the one driving. Nočná Mora was riding in the back of the pickup truck. 

Alastor, Mimzy, and Crymini were in a pickup truck. Crymini, despite a great disagreement from the other two, had insisted on driving. Long story short, she loves speeding. 

The spider siblings were riding in the back of the Channel 666 News Van, Tom being the one driving as Katy sat in the passenger’s seat beside him. They had added heavy armor and spikes to the van. 

Husk and Niffty had somehow acquired a lamborghini from someone's mansion (despite the owners still being there, they stole the vehicle from their garage). They had installed a gun to the room, Niffty being the one sitting at the gun as Husk drove the car. 

Me and the four other half-breeds were all flying just above the group of vehicles, Serenade flying alongside us. 

I spotted the Statue of Stripity in the horizon, the tall buildings looming behind her. 

I gestured my hand to signal the group that we were almost there, and to be careful when we arrive. 

In the Channel 333 News Station 

Three Imps were panicking, trying to think of some way out of the tall building. 

The group of four, the three Imps and wolf demon, had been chased into the building by chose infected white Exterminators. So far, they were the only ones in the building. 

“What are we gonna do!?” asked one of the male Imps. He had red skin and pure white hair, a pair of black and white striped horns on his head. He wore a black suit with a red bowtie. He had bright yellow eyes and a long red demon tail with some black stripes.

“I don’t know Moxxie! What do YOU think we do?” asked the other male Imp. He had bright red skin as well, only he didn’t have hair. Instead, he had a pair of black and white striped horns and a large white splotch on the right side of his face, over his right eye. He was also wearing a long black trench coat with a red skull brooch. He also had a long red demon tail with some white spots and a pair of bright red eyes with his sclera yellow. 

“I DON’T KNOW, ALMIGHTY LEADER BLITZO!” yelled Moxxie angrily. 

“WHY WITH THE SARCASM!?” yelled Blitzo angrily.

“GUYS! They’re trying TO GET IN!” yelled Millie, catching their attention. She also bright red skin with two white spots on her right arm, a small black heart on her shoulder. She was wearing black fingerless gloves, a black off the shoulder shirt with two small straps connected to two gold buttons and a pair of back pants with ripped holes. She had short black hair that was spiked, a pair of short black horns on her head, bright yellow eyes, and a black small black beauty mark under her right eye.