Rising Anger Ch.15

With Liam: 

The Lizard demon had managed to make it back to Pentagram city a few hours later, having walked through MANY miles of swamp before making it back to the city of New Deathlenes where he got a cab that drove him to his destination. 

To say the least, he was tired, exhausted, a HUGE mess with his suit all dirty with mud, and had been bitten by a large Alligator monster when he was forced to swim through a smaller river that was also infested with Piranha monsters.  

Liam’s leg was bleeding from the Alligator monster bite, and he had multiple bug bites all over him. 

He was breathing hard as he walked into the Happy Hotel, knowing that the others would be coming back from the ball any minute. 

The Lizard demon walked through the lobby, glancing over at the clock that was beside the front desk. 

The ball had ended about thirty minutes before, if he recalled correctly, meaning the Princess of Hell should be back with her friends in just a few minutes. 

He had no idea how long he had been walking through the swamp, trying to find his own way back to New Deathlenes, but he DID know that it had felt like hours before he managed to find the city of the swamp. 

Liam sighed, entering the elevator and taking it up to the second floor. 

He felt humiliated, having used that love potion without realizing that it wouldn't have any effect because (Y/N) was part Shadow demon, AND Markel had messed up with the preparations. 

That, and the fact that he had called (Y/N), her two Shadow Exterminator demoness friends, AND her daughter the two words the Radio demon had cencored. 

If he could take back what he had said, he would have. 

Especially since he had said it in front of many other demons, who all just happened to be Overlords.

Liam got out of the elevator and walked down the hall, making it to the door to his brother’s hotel room. 

He grabbed the doorknob, but found that it was locked. 

Liam growled, banging on the door. 

“Brother, I demanded that you let me in” demanded Liam, his fists clenched. 

He was already mad at his brother for messing up the preparations of the love potion, so he was already on edge with him. 

Liam raised an eyebrow as the door slowly opened up a crack. 

He didn’t even feel the unsettling feeling he was having, a chill that would have run down his spine if he didn’t ignore the redflags he was getting. 

“Brother, you have angered me, and you are a shame to this family. I had asked you to do ONE thing, and that was to prepare the love potion according to the instructions, but you have managed to fuck that up, too” said Liam angrily, walking into the room without thinking. 

All of the lights were off, except for the one in the kitchen, above the dining room table. 

Liam raised an eyebrow, walking over to the table and seeing all of the plans his brother had made, all the fake evidence he had collected in order to frame Baxter. 

Liam jumped in fright when he heard the sound of the door shutting, causing him to whirl around. 

“Hello…? Brother, is that you?” asked Liam, now feeling a chill run down his spine. 

A single glowing red and yellow eye appeared beside him, a glowing grin soon following that he didn’t notice. 

“Hello again. Remember us ?” asked the voice of Niffty.