Lennix Arc: Alastor

With Lennix: 

“Ok Li-Lon-” started Szol, but Lennix interrupted yet again. 

“That has got to be the WORST nickname you’ve called me” said Lennix, glaring angrily with his arms crossed. 

“Uh-huh, now your next target is none other than the Radio demon himself, Alastor. He likes smiling (obviously), invading people's personal space, his mother and her cooking, the Picture Show, liquor, cooking, people failing, Electro Swing, dark coffee, Postmodern Jukebox, anything bitter, theater, singing, dad jokes, and of course the Stock Market Crash of 1929” explained Szol, pointing the stick at the image of Alastor. 

Szil nodded in agreement. 

“Finding out what he likes was the easy part. We just had to ask the Princess about him and she was more than happy to share some ‘Fun Facts’. Now, finding out what he disliked was the difficult part. We went to Husk and Niffty, who were his accomplices back before they joined the hotel, so they knew more about him than anyone else” said Szil, pointing her stick at the two images of Husk and Niffty. 

“Obviously they’re on the list of targets you need to befriend because they hate you too, but we were able to annoy them enough to get the information we needed. They eventually caved in, Husk being more resilient. Alastor hates being touched, frowning, tea, anything sweet, Angel's sexual remarks, post-30s Technology, and dogs” explained Szol. 

“Interesting enough, we did a little more digging around and found out Alastor died because of a dog-related incident, and not getting shot in the forehead by a deer hunter like some demons think” said Szil, smiling. 

Lennix nodded in understanding. 

“Ok, so what do you propose I do?” he asked, curious to find out what the twins planned. 

The twins exchanged glances and smirked evilly. 

Time Skip: 

Lennix could not believe he was about to do this. 

There were multiple demons in the stage room, sitting around at tables with drinks, prepared to watch the performances (Y/N), Serenade, Angel and Mimzy had planned for the night. 

His performance wasn’t necessarily involving any singing or dancing though. 

No. 

He was about to do the lowest form of comedy anyone could think of. 

Dad jokes. 

Sighing, he glanced around and spotted his cousins sitting at one of the tables. 

The two waved and smiled, giving him the thumbs up. 

Apparently Alastor likes dad jokes. Not a lot of people, much less demons, even like dad jokes. 

He managed to memorize a bunch of jokes and puns, even making up a few of his own. 

He glanced around some more and saw the Misfits sitting around the bar, waiting for the performance to start. Every night they would gather around and watch the nighttime performance in the stage room. 

Alastor was sitting on one of the bar stools, enjoying a glass of liquor. 

“Greetings demons and demonesses! I’m happy to announce that tonight's show will finally be able to begin!” announced Mimzy, holding a microphone as she walked up on stage. 

The crowd cheered. 

Mimzy giggled, a hand on her hip as she continued. 

She was wearing a Brooksie 1920s flapper dress with a  sheer, dark magenta, mesh decorated with burnished gold beading and sequins. The long, magenta, fringe fell from the hip, creating a mesmerizing movement whenever she walked. She was also wearing a pair of long black gloves, gold T strap heels, and her favorite feathered headband.