Agreeing to a date

(Y/N) Pov:
A little note about the into to this chapter:
It's supposed to be like a small compilation of all the failed men the reader's mother tries put you on, so it's going day by day.

"I-" I said angrily, throwing a spear at a tall, green demon as he made his escape out the front doors of the hotel.

The next day

"-will-" I say, foaming at the mouth while being held back by Husk, Baxter, and Angel as I tried to attack a short, Corgi demon.

The next day

"-not-" I say, pushing a black and white Cyclops Hat demon's head into the toilet in the girl's bathroom, trying to drown him.

The next day

"-date-" I say,  throwing Venus in her flowerpot at a tall Mosquito demon outside near the pool area. Venus had latched onto his face while also using her thorny vines to wrap around his body tightly, creating puncture holes that bled out as he screamed in pain.

The next day

"-any-" I say, stomping my foot down on a Ear Wig demon's head, squishing it under my foot as his brains exploded out from it.

The next day

"-of-" I say, stabbing the blade of my scythe into the chest of a Dragon demon. The blade absorbed his life force and his lifeless corpse fell to the ground with a loud thump.

The next day

"-YOU!" I screamed, my scythe turned into a parasol as I shot a spell I learned from the Forbidden Book of Heaven and Hell spells. I watched as the Octopus demon inflated before exploding, sending large chunks and blood all over the place.

The next day

I stood in the lobby, just staring half-asleep at the demon in front of me.

I glanced down at the file my mom sent me this time of the demon she would be sending.

The guy in the photo looked decent enough. He had a strong, chiseled chin and striking red eyes. His skin was a nice shade of royal blue and he had nicely combed black hair.

I glanced back up at the guy in front of me, a look on my face that screamed 'you've got to be fucking kidding me?"

The guy in front of me was NOT the guy in the photo.

It at least looked nothing like him.

The guy standing in front of me had the same royal blue skin tone as the guy in the photo, but it was all dirty and grimy, like he'd been rolling around in the trash. He had a tuft of tangled black hair on his head. The biggest difference was his body. He was literally just a blob, completely made of a strange, transparent blue jelly. He had six tentacle arms and no legs.