Jealousy (Baxter) PRT 2

(Y/N) Pov:

Third day of the acid rain storm and some of us were starting to get either bored or riled up.

I was sitting on a barstool in the bar, waiting for Baxter to come. Husk sat behind the counter drinking a bottle of alcohol (long time no drink ;p) and Niffty was sitting on the counter with a glass of Orange Fanta.

Baxter was supposed to come up and meet us here, but he was stuck down in his lab trying to fix another failed experiment that went wrong.

I sigh in frustration and crossed my arms.

I felt someone coming up behind me.

The shadows had warned me.

I made my body go invisible before they could tap my shoulder.

"Huh!?" Asked a familiar voice in shock.

I reappeared and turned to look at the demon.

It was Liam.

"Hey" he said seductively.

"Ugh, what do you want?" I asked, annoyed.

"Just wanted to see what's making you so angry" he said, taking a seat next to me.

I sigh again and lifted up my glass of red wine, swishing it around.

"Baxter was supposed to meet us up here, but another one of his experiments failed and he has to try and fix it" I say, frustrated.

"Do not worry my love! You are just feeling tensed up and have too much  stress built up inside of you. Here, allow me" he says.

He turned me around in my seat as he spoke and started massaging my shoulders.

"Did you just call me-" I started asking, but felt something pop in my shoulders and my body started to relax.

"Oh that feels good" I say, feeling my wings droop a little.

Husk and Niffty exchanged worried glances.

"You know, I've never met such a radiant and beuatiful demoness such as yourself. Tell me, how do you maintain that perfect body shape. It's like you're built for sex, just like me" he said, chuckling seductively while trying to flirt.

"Well, I am made of shadows and my body shape doesn't change because it must retain all of the shadows that make up my body. If I had given birth, my waist would become smaller because some of my shadows would go into making a baby" I explained, trying to be minimal.

It's very hard to explain the anatomy of Shadow demons without being confused yourself.

"Ah, a smaller waist you say. That will make you look even more sexier than you already are" he said, his eyes gazing over me hungrily. He was also drooling a little.

"You really think I'm sexy?" I asked. I noticed he had his hands raised, slowly inching towards my chest to squeeze them.

"Uhh..." I say, trailing off, confused.

He seemed to catch himself and shook his head.

"My apologies, it appears my hands have a mind of thier own" he says, chuckling nervously.

Not even looking, I pointing down.

"Apparently something else of yours can't control itself either" I say deadpanned, unimpressed.

He looked down and gasped, trying to cover it.

"Sorry-" he tries saying, but I raised a clawed hand and stopped him.