Lennix Arc: Husk

With Lennix: 

“Okie-dokie Looloo-” started Szil, but Lennix shouted this time. 

“FOR FUCK’S SAKE NO!” he yelled angrily, foaming at the mouth. 

Szil and Szol jumped from his reaction at this nickname, but then giggled. 

Lennix just scowled and sat back down on his sofa, crossing his arm, his tail twitching slightly. 

“Alright, your next target is Husk, the hotel’s alcoholic. He likes cards, drinking, magic shows, and gambling. Do any of those and he’ll for sure get along with you” said Szil, smiling as she pointed her stick at the picture of Husk. 

Szol smiled and nodded in agreement, but then frowned. 

“Only thing is, he probably hates you now. Considering you did tease and make fun of him last night with those jokes and puns. He also hates Angel Dust and Alastor involving him in his schemes, but those don’t have any real effect on your mission anyway” said Szol. 

“Hey, how was I supposed to know things would go too far? I didn’t MEAN to tell all those jokes and puns about cats near the end. I was in the zone” said Lennix, smirking as he said the last bit. 

The twins both rolled their eyes, sighing and slapping their foreheads with their hands. 

“Anyway. There’s this big game at that large casino downtown. Husk already entered for the big Poker Game Showdown. Everyone’s going to support him during this game. We were thinking-” started Szol, but was interrupted by Lennix. 

“Let me guess. You want ME to enter in that same Poker match and beat Husk in hopes he would gain some respect towards me after I beat him in a game that he’s been playing almost his entire life even before his death. Am I close?” asked Lennix, shrugging as he stared at his cousins. 

“How did you guess?” they asked in unison, both clearly shocked and surprised. 

Lennix rolled his eyes. 

“Anyway, you’re right on point! Only, don’t beat him. Try to be the second last one, so it's only the two of you left. And then, at the last moment, you let HIM win the jackpot. We’ve done our research and have deduced that by almost beating Husk at his own game as a rookie, he’ll gain a new found respect for you, considering you can match up to his level of expertise” explained Szil, pacing back and forth in front of the board. 

Szol nodded in agreement. 

“Correct! You can enter at the last minute right now on the casino's website. The game starts in just a few hours, and all of the Misfits are getting ready to go. They’re mostly going so they can support Husk during the Poker Game Showdown, but they want to be early so they can enjoy themselves before the game actually starts” said Szil, shoving Lennix’s laptop into his arms with the casino website page open. 

“How did you-?” started Lennix, eyeing his laptop suspiciously. 

“We know everything” they said in unison, shoving their faces in front of him, grinning wide cheshire smiles. 

Lennix was startled and freaked out, turning away from them. 

“I’m changing my password…” he muttered under his breath. 

“You can try-” started Szil, peeking over his right shoulder. 

“-but we will always find out what it is” ended Szol, peeking over his left shoulder. 

They both giggled as Lennix screamed in defeat and anger, foaming at the mouth. 

Time Skip: