The Magne Mystery PRT.13

Happy Hotel; Staff Dining Room: 

With the Misfits: 

Everyone had gathered back at the Hotel, minus one group. 

(Y/N), Baxter and Maycee hadn’t returned, which was expected considering they were probably on their way to the Nine Circles, which was the furthest from Pentagram City being in the opposite direction the Burning Savannah was in. 

Hopefully they would stop by to regroup at the Hotel, the highway to the Nine Circles passing by Pentagram city. 

Highway 666. 

The Misfits were all sitting around the large dining room, waiting in anticipation to see if they were coming. 

Crymini and Serenade had been the first to return, having been in Hound Town which was pretty close.

Charlie, Alastor and Vaggie were the second to return, having come back from Hellonto. 

Husk, Niffty and Mimzy were third to return, and then it was the Spider Siblings who were last because they had to take a ship to return to the mainland. 

Everyone was sitting around the large table silently, Lennix and Serenade seated beside each other as the Imp comforted the Shadow Siren demoness. 

“Hey Charlotte, sorry to bother you, but would you still be needing me to take care of the hotel? I know you’re not done with trying to find the Dark Witch, but I was just wondering, just in case you might not need me” said an Arctic Fox demoness, walking into the dining room, a little nervous and timid. 

She had pastel pink hair tied up in a ponytail, and bright blue eyes. She was wearing a light grey suit jacket with a short fur skirt that faded from white to black. She was also wearing a pair of small black heels and her tail was large and fluffy. 

Charlie perked up, smiling. 

“Oh, of course, Renné! We’re just waiting for the other two Misfits and Macyee to arrive before we start planning on what to do next. Just carry on with running the hotel for now, I’ll let you know once we decide what we’re going to do” said Charlie. 

Renné smiled and nodded in understanding, turning and leaving the room. 

Alastor chuckled, shaking his head. 

“Such a sweet young demoness. One of the only demons in Hell who actually supports the hotel and enjoys helping demons. I still prefer watching the failed redemptions crumble, but even I must admit it’s nice watching those who succeed. It brings me great joy whenever I murdered someone, and I imagine they also feel that joy when they succeed in something they enjoy” exclaimed Alastor, grinning. 

Vaggie just rolled her eye and shook her head, annoyed with everything the Radio demon would say. 

Everyone perked up and looked over at the doorway, hearing three demons walking in. 

“Sorry we’re a little late. We’re just stopping by before heading to the Nine Circles. Nočná Mora is just outside staying with the pickup truck” said (Y/N), smiling as she and Baxter took their seats, her husband nodding in agreement. 

“Yeah, we had a little trouble with a demon hunter that tried attacking us. Luckily we were able to defeat it before it could hurt us” said Baxter, frowning as he crossed his arms. 

Maycee nodded, fixing her glasses by pushing them up her nose, standing just behind (Y/N) and Baxter’s seats. 

“Yeah, plus Mrs. (L/N) taught me how to cast basic spells, the easy ones, but I was able to learn them with ease” said Macyee, smiling proudly at what she had accomplished.