Her true talent

(Y/N) Pov:

Me and Baxter were helping Serenade try to find a hobby or a talent that she would be good at.

Emediatly we had ruled out sports, considering she has a mermaid tail, and some sports here in Hell are even more dangerous, considering we're demons.

Long story short, at least ten demons manage to die in every sport per season.

So, we started with the arts, such as drawing, sculpting, painting and such.

We learned pretty quickly that she wasn't passionate or interested in any of the art hobbies we taught her.

We then moved on to teach her science, mostly chemistry and inventing like Baxter does.

She got bored of it real quick, so we moved on to teaching her to play an instrument.

Baxter knew how to play the violin, and I knew how to sing.

We even asked Razzle and Dazzle to help teach her other instruments, such as the piano, the harp, the xylophone, the bagpipes, the accordion, and much more.

Baxter was currently playing a tune on his violin that he had bought when he first came down to Hell.

Playing the violin, he said, helped calm him down if he ever got too stressed or angry.

As Serenade sat on the chair listening to Baxter play the violin, I heard someone knocking at the door.

"I'll see who it is" I say, getting up from my seat on the sofa.

I opened the door to our hotel room and saw that it was Alastor who was knocking.

"Alastor? What do you need?" I asked curiously.

"Ah, (Y/N)! It is pleasure to see that I was able to find you in your hotel room. I have two visitors here that need help, and you're the only one I could think of who would be able to know what's going on. Lucifer did give you the Forbidden Book of Heaven and Hell spells. Angel brought them to me while I was having my afternoon snack" said Alastor quietly, grinning.

I looked behind me to make sure that Baxter and Serenade were still in the living room.

When I saw that Serenade was still sitting on the chair and watching Baxter play his violin, I quickly exit the room and closed the door behind me.

"OK. I'll help them. Let's take the emergency elevator down. It'll be quicker with no stops" I say.

Alastor nodded and followed me down the hallway in the opposite direction of the main elevators.

Time Skip:

As I entered my hotel room, I heard someone singing, having returned after helping the two visitors that Alastor had brought.

I closed the door behind me and walked into the living room to find Baxter sitting on the sofa, listening to Serenade sing a little tune.

"I feel the power of the ocean,
Connecting with the deepest part of me,
Sirenix underwater motion,
Suddenly I'm soaring through the sea,
It's the rush of wonder,
I can fly,
Swimming deep down under,

I feel the waves of transformation,
I'm stronger and I'll dive into the blue,
Sirenix, you're the inspiration,
The power of the sea is inside of you,

Now the infinite ocean,
Over me,
Like a mystical potion"

I was shocked.

Serenade....

She had the most beautiful voice I had ever heard!

As she sang, she was floating above the ground, her pixie wings flapping.

The Anglerfish bulb on her head was glowing a bright yellow.

When she had finished singing the little tune, she floated there, waiting to see what we had to say.

"Serenade...that was...." I started, unable to finish.

"Beuatiful! Serenade you're a natural born singer!" Exclaimed Baxter, rushing forward and enveloping her in a tight hug.

She giggled as Baxter cried happy tears.

"Dad! You're crying!" She giggled.

"I'm just so happy that my daughter has a beuatiful singing voice like her mother" Cried Baxter.

I chuckled as I walked over, patting Baxter's back in comfort.

"We'll Serenade. Looks like we found what you are good at" I said, smiling down at her.

She smiled back up at me as she hugged her father back.