Personality swap

(Y/N) Pov:

Me and Baxter were in his lab.

Husk and Niffty were on thier way so they could help test out a new machine he had built.

"So, what does it do?" I asked curiously, leaning over the table and poking the machine.

Baxter swatted my hand away and continued to tinker with it.

"Don't touch it. It's supposed to swap the personalities of two demons. I'm trying to finish it so we can swap the personalities back so they don't get stuck like that" explained Baxter.

I nodded in (pretend) understanding.

"Mhmm....sooo....what does this button do?" I asked, pushing a small red button.
"DON'T TOUCH THAT!!!" Screeched Baxter.

Too late.

A beam of electricity shot out of the small machine and connected to both me and Baxter.

The electrical shock sent us both falling to the floor, groaning in pain.

Husk's Pov:

Me and Niffty walked down the spiral staircase to the second door.

While I put my paw against the hand scanner, Niffty looked up the stairway and made sure no one was following us (A.K.A: Angel Dust).

"Hey Husk?" Asked Niffty, looking up the stairway.

"Yah?" I asked, my paw getting scanned, turning my head slightly.

"What do you think Baxter wants to show us?" Asked Niffty curiously.

"I don't know. He said he wanted to use us for an experiment with it" I replied, shrugging.

The scanner beeped and the metal hatch opened.

Me and Niffty quickly entered, but stopped short.

(Y/N) and Baxter were on the floor groaning in pain.

"(Y/N)!"
"Baxter!"

We both said at the same time.

Me both rushed over to them and helped them up.

"(Y/N), what happened?" I asked, helping her sit up.

She groaned and looked around.

She then gasped and got up.

"Fascinating! It appears that machine Baxter had built had switched our personalities like he said! Only problem is, he never finished it so there's no way for us to switch back" she said, examining a strange machine on the lab bench.

Me and Niffty exchanged confused looks.

"What happened?" Asked Baxter curiously.

He looked at the machine (Y/N) was holding and cocked his head to the side.

"What's that?" He asked.

"What do you mean? You built it!" I said.

Baxter just looked up at me, confused.

"I built it? I have a hard time believing that. (Y/N) is the one who built it! I'm not as smart as her" he said, shaking his head.

"QUIET YOU IMBISILS! I'm trying to fix this thing so we can switch back" yelled (Y/N) angrily.

I felt someone tug my arm.

I looked down and found Niffty gently pulling my hand.

She led me away from the two and turned to me.