Lennix Arc: Niffty

BAXTER'S VOICE ACTORS HAVE BEEN CASTED!!!!

Vincent Tong will be voice acting Baxter normally, and Jeremy Jordan will be voicing him when he’s singing. This means he’s probably going to appear in the next episode of Hazbin Hotel. The voice actors for Mimzy and Crymini are still uncasted. If you want to check for yourself, you can go to Baxter’s official Wiki page. 

With Lennix: 

“Ok then Luci-” started Szol, but Lennix groaned in aggravation. 

“That’s Lucifer’s nickname, not mine” stated Lennix, rubbing his eyes with his hand. 

The twins exchanged glances before rolling their eyes. 

“Anyway, your next target is Niffty, the Cyclops demoness. She is the cook and cleaner for the hotel, and being the only maid in a large hotel such as this can be exhausting sometimes. She likes sewing, cleaning, cooking, and Fanfiction” stated Szil, pointing her stick at the image of Niffty. 

“Fanfiction?” asked Lennix, a little confused. 

“It’s where humans, and demons, like to come up with fan stories based off of their favorite characters. This includes friendship, angst, drama, adventure, mystery, and the more popular genre being romance. If someone sees two characters they ship together, they will write a fanfiction about it and share it for everyone else to read on the internet. In the Living World, humans use apps like ‘Wattpad’ or ‘Fanfiction’ to share their stories on. Here in Hell, demons can use apps like ‘Hellfiction’ or ‘Lustpad’” explained Szol. 

Lennix nodded, now understanding. 

“Ok, I see where you’re coming from with this. So, how do you propose I make friends with Niffty?” asked Lennix, sitting forward. 

“Well, since she’s always so busy with cooking and cleaning, we thought you could help her with the hotel chores. Sewing is not an option, since we know you’ll refuse to act as a mannequin, and you’re not the best at sewing anyway” said Szil, flying over and pointing at a rip on the shoulder of his hoodie. It was crudely sewn by Lennix, after that turf war with Angel and Arackniss. 

“Hey, at least I tried. And I think it gives it more...character, like when you see a scar over someone’s eye and you know they’ve been through something bad enough to give them that scar that makes them look cool” said Lennix in defense. 

“Uh-huh. Anyway. You’re helping Niffty with some chores around the hotel. Just follow her around and see what she needs help with. I’m sure you’ll be fine” said Szol, crossing her arms as Szil flew back, landing on the floor beside her sister and nodding her head in agreement. 

“Ok. How hard can it be?” asked lennix, smiling a little. 

Time Skip: 

“Hey Niffty, need any help with cleaning the chandelier?” asked Lennix, looking up at the short Cyclops demoness. She was sitting on the chandelier, polishing the diamonds and gold so they were shiny. 

“No, I’m fine. I have this under control, but thanks for asking” stated Niffty blankly, not even bothering to look at the Imp. 

She had a rope tied around her waist, the rope being tethered to the chandelier so she wouldn’t fall accidentally while cleaning it.  

Husk was seated at the front desk like usual, keeping a close eye on her. 

“Don’t worry Lennix, if she falls, I’ll be able to fly up and help her. Hasn’t happened yet, but Charlie put me in charge of watching her whenever she cleans the chandelier, since I was the only one with wings. Now we have (Y/N), but she’s usually busy with helping Baxter during the hotel’s therapy sessions” explained Husk, taking a sip from his bottle.