Failure #1

This first charecter I'll be using is a reference to someone spacific in a TV show. Can you guess who he is? Also, his voice is similar to the charecter from the show as well.

(Y/N) Pov:

I was sitting on the front desk in the lobby, typing on my laptop.

I was making the schematics for a new virus my brother needed help with.

He wants to test out a new virus idea he likes to call,"Trojan Shadow".

It's apparently supposed to attach itself to an already existing virus called a Trojan Virus, and when the Trojan Virus infects someone's device, the Trojan Shadow will be able to detach itself from it, stealing all of the data and any important information from that spacific device. It's then supposed to relay and send all the information back to Hacker's mainframe and store it there before self exploding, destroying any traces it was ever there, and the device along with it.

Hacker needed me to input my Shadow powers so he could program the Trojan Shadow virus with them.

As I typed away the spacific codes and commands, Baxter was sitting next to me on the desk, giving some suggestions along the way.

Husk had his face flat on the keyboard for the computer, sighing and moaning in pain. Since his face was smacked down on the keyboard, his nose was pressing down on the G button hard, so it just kept inputting G in the search bar he had open.

He wasn't allowed to drink alcohol during work hours since Charlie caught him taking a bottle from the bar a couple months ago.

Oh, I also told Baxter about what my mom said. He was angry, but he did say he would kill anyone who tried to get between us.

That means all of the men my mom would try setting me up to date with.

And probably my mom sometime in the future as well.

Depends when he'll snap in anger and revenge.

Niffty was sweeping the floor next to the front door, minding her own bussiness.

Suddenly, the doors swung open.

Niffty yelped, hugging the broom tightly in her arms. She scurried over to us and hid behind Husk, who was startled awake by the doors slamming open.

In the process, I jumped in surprise and almost dropped my laptop on the ground, but luckily Baxter had grabbed hold of it before it could fall completely. He set it down next to him on the desk.

The demon at the door was a tall, male, Eagle demon. He was covered in feathers and his arms were basically his wings, his feathers acting as fingers. He appeared to be of the Bald Eagle species. He was wearing a white tanktop with a pair of blue jeans (almost like what Liam had). He was wearing brown cowboy boots with red flames near the heels and the feathers on his head seemed to be slicked back (with a lot less hair gel than what Liam had).

"Who the fuck is this guy?" Mumbled Husk to himself, glaring at the stranger.

Niffty was peeking over his wing, trying to hide behind him but also trying to see the newcomer.

As the Eagle demon walked over, me and Baxter felt something off since he entered.

The Eagle demon was carrying a yellow portfolio with a name on it.

In big bold, red letters, was my full name printed on it.

"Hello, you must be the lovely (Y/N)
(L/N) I've read so much about. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Zap Baldigan, and I'm here to take you on an arranged date that both our parents have agreed on" he said, bowing down and gently grabbing my hand, placing a 'kiss' on it.