WHAT!?

(Y/N) Pov:

Me and Baxter had made it home, back at the hotel.

We HAD offered Alastor a ride back in the same limo we arrived in a couple hours earlier, but.......

Flashback

"Hey Al. You want a ride back to the hotel? Me and Baxter came in the limo Vox sent for us" I offered, turning to Alastor.

The three of us had walked out to the front yard, along with everyone else. The others were getting into thier own vehicles.

What we didn't know was that Vox was standing in his library, looking out the large window on the second floor of his mansion.

What we also didn't know was that he was glaring down at Baxter angrily.

"No thank you doll, but I have got my OWN ride! I will see you back at the hotel you two!" Said Alastor, grinning.

He then disapeared in a puff of red smoke.

Me and Baxter just stood near the open door to the limo, staring at where Alastor had been standing.

"Does he-?" Baxter started asking, very confused on what just happened.

"No. No he does not. And I've known him since he came to the hotel and have NEVER seen him do THAT before" I say, knowing what he was going to ask.

Baxter just simply nodded and got into the limo, me getting in after him and closing the door.

Time skip

Me and Baxter walked into the hotel after saying goodbye to our limo driver.

As we walked through the lobby, me and Baxter spotted Alastor standing near the front desk and talking to Husk and Niffty.

"Come on you two! Why not come back to the Inner Circle as my accomplices? I have missed going out and killing with you two! It is not the same" Pleaded Alastor.

Now there was a sight to see.

Alastor pleading.

Me and Baxter walked over as Husk responded.

"Like we said before Alastor, we quit because your killing was getting too out of hand. When you first came to Hell, your powers were so out of hand, you couldn't even control them! Me and Niffty, along with a bunch of other demons had to team up and clean up YOUR mess. That's when me and Niffty decided enough was enough and stopped being your accomplices" explained Husk grumpily.