Lost memory PRT 3

Baxter's Pov:

(Y/N) was sitting on her sofa, just staring blankly ahead.

I didn't know what to do anymore.

Lucifer got her back for me, but he couldn't return her memories.

He mentioned something about "Exterminator instinct" or something like that.

I could care less.

All I knew was that the Memory Recovery spell had failed.

I was sitting on the sofa next to her, trying to get her to talk to me.

"Please (Y/N)! Speak to me. I need you to remember who you are" I say, sadly.

She didn't seem to hear me.

I grabbed her shoulders and turned her slightly so she was looking at me.

"Do you remember who I am?" I asked, desperately.

"You're......I don't know you....." she said in a monotone voice.

I exhaled a breath of exhaustion, my shoulders slumping, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I-I......I don't think......I don't know how much longer I can try....." I say, sadly, crying.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face in her stomach, crying.

"W-Why did this happen? How?" I asked, my words slightly muffled.

We stayed like that for a few minutes.

I started feeling like I was going to doze off.

I had officially given up hope.

I felt a clawed hand run through my hair, the other one gently grabbing my chin and lifting it up so I was looking up at
(Y/N).

"Why are you crying?" She asked, confused and sad.

Startled, my eyes widen in shock.

The colors of her misty galaxy hair and wings were back!

"Baxter, what happened? Why are you crying?" She asked, desperately.

I was too relieved to say anything, so I just grinned happily and grabbed the sides of her face, pulling her closer until out lips were locked in a passionate kiss.

(Y/N) just sat there, frozen in surprise.

I just continued to kiss her joyfully, savoring every moment.

I eventually pulled away and wrapped my arms around her in a tight hug.

"Baxter!?" She asked, still shocked, blushing hard.

"I thought your memories would never return.....I thought you had lost them and forgot about us all...." I mumbled.

(Y/N) just sigh and relaxed, leaning against the armrest of the sofa, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me closer.

I just lay there, my face buried in her chest and enjoying every moment as she ran her claws through my hair.

3rd person:

A long, thorny tentacle slithered it's way back into (Y/N)'s bedroom, silently in the cover of the shadows.

The thorny tentacle then disapeared and buried itself in the pot of soil.

Venus smiled and relaxed, knowing that her plan had worked.

She had slowly brought the two closer together.

The glowing white, third eye above her head faded and disapeared, knowing that thier future together will end up happy.

She relaxed in her pot and smiled, knowing that by temporarily taking
(Y/N)'s memories, this had proven to her that Baxter cared a lot about (Y/N), that he was willing to murder anyone for her.

She had foreseen thier future together, and had decided to strengthen their bond.

Two best friends seperated by death, had been brought back together because fate had wanted them to.