The Magne Mystery PRT.4

(Y/N)’s Pov: 

I was sitting on the sofa in my hotel room, examining my claw-like fingers, seeing them glint in the light. 

We were waiting for Baxter, my husband getting changed into something else. Serenade was just preparing her satchel, wanting to pack her own book of spells she created. She had learned how to summon her own weapon, a harpoon with a purple crystal for the blade. She doesn't use it, but she does summon it when she happens to need it.

I glanced over at Maycee, seeing that she was sitting on the  sofa chair awkwardly, her entire body stiff. 

I sighed, crossing my arms and leaning back in my seat. 

“So, you’re also a half-breed, correct?” I asked, recalling what Maycee had said about her mother being a Witch and her father being Lucifer. 

Macyee, startled, jumping in fright, next expecting me to say anything. 

“Oh! Yes, I’m an Angel Witch demon. You’re a Shadow Exterminator demon, right? How did you die...if it’s ok for me to ask...” asked Maycee, fixing her glasses by pushing them up so they were sitting on her nose properly. 

I nodded. 

“That’s right. And as for how I died, *chuckle*, it’s a long story. I died in Vatican City, accidentally fell into the Niche of Palliums and knocked over several of the oil lanterns. Burned to death” I said, shrugging noncholantly. 

Maycee looked shocked to hear this, seeing that I was speaking about my death so casually. 

“And you became a half-breed because you died in a catholic place? What was your sin?” asked Maycee. 

“Well, at first I did, but then I found out that I became a half-breed because I was one of five of the chosen humans from a prophecy that happened several years ago. The Hazbin Project, Lennix mentioned it earlier. When I was alive, I was given this necklace that had a halo and the weapon I summon. Those who are drawn to the necklace means that they are the chosen ones. There are four other Shadow Exterminator demons, but they live in Heaven. We used to look more like Shadow demons, but we changed forms to look more like Exterminators, although we still have all of our Shadow demon abilities along with Exterminator abilites” I explained, smiling as I recalled what happened that made me a Shadow Exterminator demon. 

Maycee gasped, in awe. 

“Wow, there’s so many more questions I want to ask you! What’s the Hazbin Project? How did you win? What weapon do you use? Do the other Shadow Exterminator demons have different halos and X eyes?” asked Maycee, bombarding me with questions. 

“Wow, ok. That’s a lot of questions to ask all at once” I say, chuckling. 

Maycee chuckled awkwardly, glancing away. 

“Sorry, I’m just so curious” said Maycee meekly. 

“That’s alright. I’ll tell you later, once we get your mother back, that way we have more time to speak” I said, smiling. 

Maycee smiled and nodded in understanding. 

“If I could, how did you meet your husband, since you two look like you’ve known each other for a long time” asked Maycee, glancing over at me. 

I thought for a moment. 

“Well, we met when we were both still alive, in the Living World. We became friends when he was running away from some constables, so I helped him escape and that’s how we met. Several years later and he died after the ship he was on sank, and then I died maybe a year or two later. We met back up when he was thrown into the hotel by demon police, started dating, got married, and now we have a beautiful daughter” I explained, trying to keep it short.