Corrupt Heart PRT.7

Inside the Hotel 

“Husk, you go around to her left side and get her attention. Niffty you go around on her right side and meet up with Husk. Try getting her attention a few seconds after Husk does” said Baxter. Husk and Niffty nodded and split off, running around (Y/N). 

The Shadow Exterminator demon was floating in the air, her wings flapping and her scythe in hand. 

“Hey!” shouted Husk, shooting some glowing red cards that he summoned at (Y/N). The cards phased through her body, but it caught her attention. (Y/N) looked down at Husk and aimed her scythe at him, summoning a beam of black magic and shooting it towards him. 

Husk jumped aside, running on all fours as the beam of magic followed him. He jumped over Niffty who had been running in the opposite direction, doing a barrel roll midair before taking cover behind one of the pillars. 

Niffty twirled her large pink sewing needle around before throwing it like a spear towards (Y/N). The Shadow Exterminator demon swatted it away with her scythe. It then got embedded in the wall off to her left. Niffty summoned it and it appeared back in her hand just in time for her to quickly jump over a shadow tentacle that had come her way. The shadow tentacle got lodged in the wall, the short Cyclops demon landing on it. She then began running up the shadow tentacle before jumping off, aiming her spear at (Y/N). The Shadow Exterminator demon blocked the attack with her scythe, pushing the Cyclops demon back. Niffty landed on the ground on her feet before quickly hiding behind a separate pillar like Husk was doing. 

Baxter raised his laser gun up and aimed at (Y/N) before raising it to the chandelier above her. 

“I’m sorry (Y/N), but this is for your own good” whispered Baxter. 

Just as he was about to shoot the chain holding the chandelier, Charlie and Alastor came running in, the Princes accidentally bumping into the Anglerfish demon just as he was about to shoot. 

“What the fuck!?’ shouted Baxter, his aim on the chain getting diverted towards the pillar ledge that Lennix had been crouching on. 

The Imp screamed in fear when the laser destroyed the ledge he had been on, causing him to fall. He quickly took out his Imp Claw device and held on to it tightly, attaching it to the pillar and activating it. The Imp halted his fall, his back hitting the pillar. (The Imp Claw is a reference to Catwoman's Cat Claw from Telltale Batman)

Lennix sighed in relief, but screamed in fear when he saw a shadow tentacle shooting straight at him. He tightened his grip on the Imp Claw and it pulled him up, avoiding the shadow tentacle as it drove right through it. The pillar cracked and broke apart, Lennix thinking quick and using his grappling hook gun to swing himself to safety. 

“Oops...sorry…” said Charlie, flinching back. 

Baxter growled in anger as he turned his gaze up at the Princess. 

“You know what? Stay out our way” said Baxter angrily. 

Charlie nodded, backing away, grabbing Alastor’s arm and gently pulling him with her. 

Baxter muttered some curse words under his breath as he aimed his laser gun back up at the chandelier, shooting the chain. 

The chandelier fell, driving (Y/N) down to the ground. 

(Y/N) screeched in anger as she fell down to the ground, the chandelier on top of her. 

“Lennix, you better hurry up while she’s down!” said Baxter, glancing up at where the Imp was swinging.