A new problem

(Y/N) Pov:

"-so, it turned out, my dad put the statue where most of the pigrats congregate and flock, meaning Liam's frozen crystal statue will be shit all over since those flying rodents like to use the bathroom in that one spacific section of the Royal Garden" explained Charlie, giggling.

Us girls all laughed and giggled at Liam's new fate.

Pigrats were essential rats with pidgeon wings. They were Pentagram City's most annoying rodent.

Anyway.

Us girls had all decided to go out and have a little Girl's Day out.

Charlie had invited us to her parent's place for some relaxing tea and conversation.

Me, Vaggie, Charlie, Crymini (reluctantly and hesitant at first), Niffty, Mimzy, and Molly all sat around a wooden table outside on the upper floor balcony, sipping tea.

Vaggie had her hair in a bun, her bangs still covering her eye. She was wearing a blue, off-the-shoulder croptop with a black tanktop underneath and a dark blue jean skirt that went down to her upper thighs. She also wore a pair of black, nude heels.

Charlie had her hair braided over her shoulder loosely. She was wearing a pair of black overall shorts with a black and white stripped croptop. She also had a pair of thin black pantyhose with a faint white stripped design on them. She was wearing a pair of heeled sock ankle boots.

Crymini had her hair up in her regular ponytail. She was wearing a short black dress that had a mesh Pentagram design over her chest. She also had a black leather jacket and wore falcon chunky heeled boots.

Niffty had her hair more curly and had a dark red sun hat resting on top of her head. She was wearing a dark purple sun dress that went just below her knees.

Mimzy had her hair in a slight wave. She was wearing a short pink, tight fitting dress with some black pantyhose and a pair of matching, pointed toe suede pumps.

Molly had her hair in a ponytail. She was wearing a black tanktop with a white, denim jacket and a dark pink skirt that went down to her mid thighs.

I had decided to put my hair up in a ponytail as will, and had my wedding ring around my finger.

After finishing up our tea and chatting about whatever, we decided to go down to the shopping district.

We split off into three groups.

Charlie and Vaggie.

Mimzy and Crymini.

And me, Niffty, and Molly.

We all decided to split off and meet back near the giant statue of Lucifer near the center of the large shopping district (which was more like a gigantic mall).

Being half Shadow demon, I had no use for clothes anyway, so I was basically just wandering around and looking at other things that I might like.

The three of us decided to take a break from window shopping and just go ahead to the statue and wait there for the others early.

As we sat on a bench in front of the statue, I decided to text the other girls and tell them that us three had decided to finish up early and just wait for them.

After sending the last text, I got a text from my husband.

Baxter.

Baxter❤- Hey (Y/N)♡. Just wanted to check in and see when you girls will be back. I think Angel broke Alastor, so we're trying to fix him before you girls get back to the hotel. Anyway, just wanted to tell you that I miss you and can't wait until you come back. Hope you're having fun and staying safe. Love you♡♡♡