Lennix Arc: Mimzy

With Lennix: 

Lennix was sitting on his sofa, the twins standing on either side of the mobile notice board. 

“Alright Lenlen-” started Szol, speaking like a professional, but Lennix interrupted. 

“Don’t call me that” he said blankly. He didn’t like most of the nicknames the two twins make up for him. Lenlen was one of them. 

“Right. Anyway, Crymini was a success. That’s one of eight Misfits on the list you have successfully made friends with. I’m sure when the others see Crymini’s changed behavior towards you, they’ll start to see that you’re not a bad Imp” said Szol, waving it off. 

Beside the photo of Crymini was a green checkmark sticker. The bar of the bar graph that was the color of Crymini’s pink undertone hair was lower, having crossed under the green line that had a little note saying ‘Happiness Level’. 

Szil nodded, pointing to the photo of Mimzy.

“Your next target, Mimzy. Flapper girl, performer, and bar owner. She is the owner of Mimzy’s Dance Bar, a popular 1920’s themed bar for all demons who enjoy the 1920’s era. But, unlike Crymini, she hates rock music. She prefers jazz, and her favorite foods are desserts, preferably doughnuts” said Szil, pointing to the list of things Mimzy likes and dislikes.  

Lennix nodded, now thinking. 

“Ok, I get where you’re coming from. So in order for Mimzy’s ‘Hate Level’ to lower, I need to do something she likes. The opposite of rock, so jazz” said Lennix. 

“Correct!” they said in unison. 

“Now then, I’ve been doing my research, and Szil has been following Mimzy around, and we have both come to the conclusion that Mimzy doesn’t get enough rest” began Szol, pacing back and forth in front of the board. 

Szil nodded in agreement. 

“Indeed. Between helping run the hotel and running her bar, Mimzy has to travel to and from every day about three times a day. She has to open her bar at 6:00am every day on weekdays, 9:00am on weekends. She then closes her bar at around 12:00pm, noon, so she can make it to the 1:00 performance at the hotel. She does this at 5:00pm and 8:00pm as well, the performances at 6:00 and 9:00. 9:00pm is when she closes her bar for the night, which is a problem because the performance is at 9:00. She’s forced to kick everyone out at 8:00, and she doesn’t trust anyone other than herself to run her bar” explained Szil, frowning. 

“Yes, considering the Princess added the new 6:00pm performance time recently, Mimzy’s been having to juggle her bar and the hotel with difficulty. So, me and Szil have decided to have Angel and (Y/N) convince the Princess to drop the 6:00pm performance to lighten the load for Mimzy. They agreed and will be working on convincing her, since they also agree that the new 6:00 performance is too much. One performance in the morning and one performance in the afternoon. Having three in one day is too much, plus the 6:00 and 9:00 performances are too close together” explained Szol, nodding in agreement. 

“So, while those two are convincing the Princess to drop the 6:00 performance, we want you to take Mimzy out for a night of jazz dancing at Philip’s Jazz Shack. It’s an old 1920’s themed jazz bar, like Mimzy’s. Just tell her she deserves a nice break from her bar and the hotel for the night. Buy her some drinks and let her have fun” said Szil, smiling. 

Szol nodded, smiling as well. 

Lennix smiled. 

“Will do” said Lennix, saluting. 

Szil and Szol giggled. 

They felt like agency directors giving a spy top secret missions, Lennix being the spy (literally).