The Magne Mystery PRT.15

With Maycee: 

The Angel Witch demon was walking alongside (Y/N) and Baxter, Serenade flying beside them while Nočná Mora was walking just behind them. 

It had been an hour already, the five wandering around and looking for something that would look like an evil lair where a Dark Witch would reside. 

Maycee had been silent most of the time, only listening to what the married couple was talking about, their daughter joining every so often about certain subjects. 

And then when Serenade mentioned the male Imp, Baxter scowled angrily, a dark shadow passing over him. 

“I don’t know about Lennix, I still don’t like him” said Baxter, who has argued about this subject many times before. 

Serenade sighed, a little annoyed that he had brought this up. 

Again.

“Dad, he’s changed. How many times do I have to tell you, he’s not the Imp he used to be” said Serenade, her arms crossed. 

Baxter rolled his eyes, scowling. 

“It’s my job as a father to protect you from someone who could cause harm, and he has multiple times before. What if he turns out like his father? You saw what his dad looks and acts like” said Baxter. 

Serenade just glanced over at him, raising an eyebrow. 

“Has anyone hurt you?” she asked. 

This caused her father to stiffen up, but he scowled. 

“Aside from my mom who I thought was kicking me out of the house but in reality was tricking three women who hated the fact that I loved science, no, nobody had ever hurt me mentally or emotionally” said Baxter. 

Serenade was a little shocked to hear this. 

“You’ve never been in love before you met mom?” asked Serenade. 

Baxter chuckled, grinning. 

“If I was, then you wouldn’t have been born, and me and (Y/N) wouldn’t be married” said Baxter. 

“Huh….touche” said Serenade, shrugging slightly. 

(Y/N) was beginning to get a little annoyed that her husband was still against Lennix and Serenade being together. 

She grabbed his shoulder, causing them all to stop walking as the Shadow Exterminator demoness turned Baxter to face her. 

“Baxter, we’re going to have a little chat once we’re finished with this mission. I’m beginning to get REAL annoyed with your attitude towards Lennix and Serenade’s relationship. And I don’t give a shit how you feel about it” said (Y/N) threateningly, looming over the Anglerfish demon.

Baxter was a little shocked to see his wife this angry at him about something.

He then glared, scowling. 

“Fine, but this isn’t over, we’re not done ‘arguing’ about this” said Baxter, angered that his wife would disagree with him about something like this. 

Serenade looked worried, a little frightened considering both of her parents had the tendency to get mad and annoyed over something. This was one of those instances where they would argue about something, which was rare to see. She had heard stories from Husk and Niffty, the two explaining every time her parents got jealous whenever someone flirted with them. More specifically a certain Mannequin demoness and a Lizard demon.