Rising Anger Ch.11

With (Y/N): 

The five Shadow Exterminator demons, Hacker, Serenade and Lennix finally made it to the dock in New Deathlenes. 

Serenade was in awe, looking up at the large riverboat. 

“Wow...it’s so...big and beautiful!” exclaimed the Shadow Siren demoness, smiling excitedly. 

(Y/N) nodded, also smiling. 

“Yeah, I must admit. Lucifer paid NO expense on this riverboat” said (Y/N), examining every inch of the exterior of the boat. 

It was large enough to fit at least half of Pentagram city, which was already full of demons to begin with, especially with new demons dropping in everyday. It was made of wood that was pure white with gold and red trimming. There were so many little details about the boat that it was difficult to explain in full detail. 

Everyone was wearing fancy-looking outfits, the majority of females were wearing dresses while the majority of males were wearing suits. 

(Y/N) was wearing her black wedding dress, her mother having tailored it to fit the body of her new form. The added feather detail on the chest and hem of the skirt also gave it a more dramatic silhouette. She was also wearing the silver horn headpiece, the many chains and silver feathers intertwining on her horn in a beautiful manner. 

Serenade wasn’t wearing anything but her own silver headpiece, but she had painted on some silver scales along her upper arms, tail and chest in a sort of chaotic yet beautiful manner, the silver paint seeming to reflect a light purple and pink in some light. 

Lennix was wearing a black dress shirt and his usual pants, wanting to be a little more casual rather than formal.

Hacker was wearing a neon purple and yellow suit, looking sharper than ever. 

Mimi was wearing a black dress that went down to her knees, the fabric seeming to turn more transparent the closer it was to the hem of the skirt. 

Ella was wearing a black, Egyptain style tunic with some gold rings and a gold belt. 

Sheamus was wearing a traditional Scottish garb, mainly colored black and dark grey. 

And finally, Rodrigo was wearing a simple black suit. 

“Come on! I can’t wait, I’m just SO excited to be attending a ball!” said Mimi excitedly, unable to wait any longer. 

Hacker smiled, nodding as he and Mimi walked up the ramp, the short Shadow Exterminator demoness linking her arm with his. 

The two walked by Vox, the TV demon having come out of one of the entrances leading to the ballroom inside the riverboat. 

“Ah, (Y/N). It’s wonderful to see you’ve arrived. Come along. The riverboat leaves in just a few minutes, and I’d like to personally give you the tour and introduce you to some new Overlords” said Vox, smiling as he walked down to the ramp to greet the Shadow Exterminator demoness. 

(Y/N) chuckled, nodding. 

Ella, Sheamus and Rodrigo exchanged confused glances, but shrugged and decided to walk up the ramp, entering the riverboat’s ballroom. 

“Alright. At least I don’t have to attend the ball on my own” said (Y/N), smiling as she linked arms with the TV demon. 

Vox chuckled as he led her up the ramp, the two entering the riverboat. 

“Don’t worry. You’re doing me a favor by keeping me company, so we both don’t have to attend alone” said Vox, sounding casual about it.