The Test

Here's another reference to a TV show I love. Can you find it?

(Y/N) Pov:

I dodged the attack from the giant mechanical robot, flapping my wings and flying up into the air.

I glanced over at the timer and saw that I only had fourty-six seconds left to beat the record.

The shortest anyone had to fight one of these mechanical robots was two minutes. The longest was over fourteen minutes.

The two minute one was set by Vox himself.

I hissed to myself and summoned my scythe.

I knew I had to find the weakness first, so I used my Shadow Sweep, sending a shockwave of shadows outwards by pointing my scythe towards the robot, the (F/C) star crystal glowing brightly as it released the energy.

The shadows sweeped the robot before pinging back.

It's like echo location for bats.

A thick veil of shadows enveloped the robot's head, indicating that they had found the weakness.

I smirked.

The robot had a very thick and heavy helmet on it's head that I had to get out of the way first.

I glanced over at the timer.

35 seconds remaining.

I dove down into the ground, avoiding the large sword the robot had swung at me with.

As a shadow, I snaked my way up to the ceiling, the robot looking around for me.

I shot out of the ceiling and sliced the helmet off with my scythe, the thing falling to the ground in pieces.

The robot swung around to hit me, but I quickly flew off, avoiding the attack again.

23 seconds left.

I summoned a shadow and it handed me Lucifer's Forbidden Book of Heaven and Hell spells, flipping through the pages before finding the spell.

I smirked once I had quickly read through it.

It was created by a demon.

"I call apon the spell which has no name" I say, glaring at the robot sinisterly, my misty galaxy hair and wings turning monotone. My halo glowing brightly.

"My mother's gift, from which she reigned" I say, my scythe turning into a parasol, charging up an attack.

"Eclipse my heart, with rightfull power" I say, pointing my parasol upwards, the black energy taking the shape of a dark shadow figure/silhouette with large, feathered wings.

"Stand before the queen and cower" I say, narrowing my eyes and thrusting my parasol and pointing it towards the robot.

The black energy forms into a skull with wings similar to mine and a halo above it's head. A black beam then shoots towards the robot, encasing it in a large black bubble. The bubble then started cracking all over itself  before the entire inside of it exploded, only showing a quick silhouette of the giant robot being incinerated completely.