The Hazbin Project PRT.12

(Y/N) Pov: 

I continued to flip through my spell book, trying to find the best spell that would be able to take down all three large Infecters. 

I was beginning to get nervous, not finding any spell that might be able to help. 

I flinched and looked up after hearing the sound of a large building getting knocked down. 

I began getting worried. 

Closing the book, I quickly flew over to Lucifer, who was fighting alongside Charlie and Lilith. 

“Lucifer, is there ANY spell, any at all, that you know of that might be able to take down all three large Infecters?" I asked, getting worried and impatient.

Lucifer, summoning his wings so he could quickly dodge the large spear blade that nearly struck him, glanced over at me as he tried blasting the large Infecter. 

“No…...oh wait” said Lucifer, now remembering something. 

He came down and landed beside me, grabbing the spell book and hovering a hand over it, muttering something under his breath. 

The red pentagram on the cover of the book began glowing before a glowing white eye appeared in the center of it. The book then flipped open, going to the very back. A blank page materialized before a bunch of words and sketches appeared. 

I was in awe, shocked by the sudden appearance of a hidden page. 

“Here. When your pendants were first crafted, me and God feared that the five of you wouldn’t be enough to stop the prophecy. So, we both created our own version of the same spell. God created his out of the goodness of all, using the purest of light. It has the ability to heal and mend lost and broken souls. My version on the other hand, was created out of the darkest of shadows, and has the ability to destroy and kill everything in its path. Both versions are so powerful that they can only be accessed by me or God, depending on which version we created” explained Lucifer, handing me the spellbook. 

I was confused and shocked. 

“Pendants….?” I say, trying to understand what he had said. 

“Yes, yes. Pendants. They were created by me and God so we could find the five human souls that would have the honor in becoming Shadow Exterminator demons. You were the second one to be chosen by your halo” said Lucifer, tapping my halo with his index finger. 

I was shocked. 

“Alright, read the spell. It needs to be said by the leader, which just so happens to be you considering everyone chose you. It requires all five of you to do it, otherwise the spell won’t work. Now hurry the fuck up so we can be finished with this shit already” said Lucifer, turning and going back to fighting. 

I stood there, staring in shock. I managed to shake my head and snap out of it. 

I quickly read through the instructions, nodding in understanding before turning my gaze upwards, looking around for the other four Shadow Exterminator demons. 

Spotting all four nearby, I quickly flew over to them. 

I just hope this spell works. 

3rd Person Pov: 

Everyone continued to fight off the last of the smaller Infecters, Husk managing to summon glowing red poker cards with the last of his energy and slicing the last Infecter with them. 

Breathing hard, Husks wings hung limply, nearly touching the ground. 

“Fucking….assholes….” huffed Husk, nearly out of breath.